• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pls i need help from anybody with this script OlObank - Online Banking With DPS & Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are way to many Nigeria scammers out there from before. The world doesn't need more!
Pls if anyone has the nulled version of this script help me out thanks in anticipation.
OlObank - Online Banking With DPS & Loan

That was rather harsh. If you don't have it, just say you don't! And you don't have to mention his country to make a point.

Do not tell me what to say or not boy!
Do this search if you don't like me mention Nigeria:
About 25 300 000 hits.
Am not your boy!. If you think everyone is a scammer in Nigeria then you are greatly mistaken. Moreso there are evil people in every country of the world. Again, you don't have to mention a country to make your point! You musent reply to everything especially if you cannot help out!

Do not tell me what to say or not boy!
Do this search if you don't like me mention Nigeria:
About 25 300 000 hits.

Nigeria's case is somewhat exaggerated.
If it's about Google searches, have you tried other countries to see the millions of hit they return?
Example: USA
About 252 000 000 hits (that's 226 700 000 more than hits on nigeria).

Put your country or other countries with the word "scam" and you will see the result.

Honestly, people need to evolve beyond what the news/internet/people say about a country, group of people, even a person. We all know most of the news is mostly twisted to achieve a particular goal.

Reactions: Truth
Please don't talk rubbish. Nigeria has allways been a scammers paradise. Denyig so just makes you look stupid

• Haha
Reactions: ibrahim
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock