• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

plz any one have solution for this

If you have shell access then you can do this from mysql bash:
1) for mysql version < 5.6
SET GLOBAL storage_engine = 'InnoDB';

2) for mysql version >= 5.6
SET GLOBAL default_storage_engine = 'InnoDB';

Note that mysql 7.x comes with InnoDB activated by default

Another option is to post the script you're trying to install so we can test and come with a better and more appropriate solution if that above doesn't work.

If you have shell access then you can do this from mysql bash:
1) for mysql version < 5.6
SET GLOBAL storage_engine = 'InnoDB';

2) for mysql version >= 5.6
SET GLOBAL default_storage_engine = 'InnoDB';

Note that mysql 7.x comes with InnoDB activated by default

Another option is to post the script you're trying to install so we can test and come with a better and more appropriate solution if that above doesn't work.
I didn't understand bro I am new in this domain

I didn't understand bro I am new in this domain

As I cannot find this script here on Babiato I cannot offer you further instructions. Best option for you is to supply us with the script so we can test it and give you a proper answer.

As I cannot find this script here on Babiato I cannot offer you further instructions. Best option for you is to supply us with the script so we can test it and give you a proper answer.
this is the link of script http://www.mediafire.com/file/9y1suf021glkwcd/AdLinkFly_5.3.0.zip/file

few questions if you're kind to answer
1. did you buy this script from somewhere? (because it's pretty old version of it)
2. where do you want to install it? I mean what hosting company
3. do you have root shell access to your server? (and by default do you know anything about programming and setting up server environment?)

Last edited:
few questions if you're kind to answer
1. did you buy this script from somewhere? (because it's pretty old version of it)
2. where do you want to install it? I mean what hosting company
3. do you have root shell access to your server? (and by default do you know anything about programming and setting up server environment?)
no, I didn't buy it , it's nulled version
i install it in profreehosting and infinty they r free

no, I didn't buy it , it's nulled version
i install it in profreehosting and infinty they r free
gotcha, give me some time to test the script on these 2 hostings

I am sorry but I give up trying on these hosting servers. After several hours I still couldn't upload correctly ALL files for the script. I suppose this is one of the reasons you get that message too. Managed to install it on my own server in less than 10 minutes and works flawlessly.

My suggestion: find another free hosting.

I am sorry but I give up trying on these hosting servers. After several hours I still couldn't upload correctly ALL files for the script. I suppose this is one of the reasons you get that message too. Managed to install it on my own server in less than 10 minutes and works flawlessly.

My suggestion: find another free hosting.
I don't have money to buy hosting

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock