• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

plz suggest good vps hosting for indian traffic websites... i have 6 wordpress sites

1. Upcloud
  2. Kamatera
  3. AWS Lightsail
  4. Linode

These are the ones I use, I manage over 50 websites, hosted and distributed among these VPS Providers. AWS Lightsail is the cheapest option, starts from 3.5/month If you choose the Indian region for server, the Bandwidth from India and nearby regions are discounted.

Reactions: Indiweb
for vultr, more than 6 wp site, 3 are very active, no woocommerce, fine performance in my opinion.
I pay $10 monthly
CPU: 1 vCore
RAM: 2048 MB
Storage: 40 GB SSD
Thanx bro... means I can use 1 cpu and 2 gb ram plan also.. that's great...only 10$... which control panel do u use with vulr hosting... thanx 4 sharing ur experience.. it's very helpful for me... because my present hosting provide ... tell me 4gb ram vps hosting can handle... 1st year I bought top shared hosting plan... they told me plz upgrade in vps,then u will get better speed ,in shared hosting all resources consumed by only one wordpress site.. so upgraded 3gb ram vps plan... still resources consumed...they told me upgrade with 4 gb plan... now using 4gb plan..
But according ur experience... good hosting company... 1cpu and 2gb ram.plan sufficient ... because traffic is not high... less traffic on my sites...

Reactions: andrewtane
  1. Upcloud
  2. Kamatera
  3. AWS Lightsail
  4. Linode

These are the ones I use, I manage over 50 websites, hosted and distributed among these VPS Providers. AWS Lightsail is the cheapest option, starts from 3.5/month If you choose the Indian region for server, the Bandwidth from India and nearby regions are discounted.
Ramnode is also a great option. but the servers are based in USA and Netherlands

Thanx bro... means I can use 1 cpu and 2 gb ram plan also.. that's great...only 10$... which control panel do u use with vulr hosting... thanx 4 sharing ur experience.. it's very helpful for me... because my present hosting provide ... tell me 4gb ram vps hosting can handle... 1st year I bought top shared hosting plan... they told me plz upgrade in vps,then u will get better speed ,in shared hosting all resources consumed by only one wordpress site.. so upgraded 3gb ram vps plan... still resources consumed...they told me upgrade with 4 gb plan... now using 4gb plan..
But according ur experience... good hosting company... 1cpu and 2gb ram.plan sufficient ... because traffic is not high... less traffic on my sites...

I use vultr with ubuntu OS and vesta as control panel, almost 4 years experience with them I have no complaint.
one vesta's feature which I need but need paid subscription or one-off payment is file manager to use for extract a zip file. but I'm ok with ftp.
Vultr as cloud service also gives friendly support, fast response within an hour, please note vultr cloud are self managed service.

If you need vultr, I can give you my referral link, you will get $100 for spent at least $25.
my vultr affiliate link
If you have budget to spent $25 this is good offer from vultr, but I started from $5 at the first year and when my accounts getting bigger I move to $10.
Please note: you can't go down to lower package, otherwise move to new instance.

This is screenshoot for you :
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 10.26.04 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 10.25.49 AM.png

Hope my experience with vultr and vesta can solve your needs.

I use vultr with ubuntu OS and vesta as control panel, almost 4 years experience with them I have no complaint.
one vesta's feature which I need but need paid subscription or one-off payment is file manager to use for extract a zip file. but I'm ok with ftp.
Vultr as cloud service also gives friendly support, fast response within an hour, please note vultr cloud are self managed service.

If you need vultr, I can give you my referral link, you will get $100 for spent at least $25.
my vultr affiliate link
If you have budget to spent $25 this is good offer from vultr, but I started from $5 at the first year and when my accounts getting bigger I move to $10.
Please note: you can't go down to lower package, otherwise move to new instance.

This is screenshoot for you :
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 10.26.04 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 10.25.49 AM.png

Hope my experience with vultr and vesta can solve your needs.
Thanx bro... sharing ur experience to me..is great knowledge for me... means I can use 10$ for my 6 wp websites... because max traffic is 50k page views ( total of 6 wp sites) monthly of all wp sites ... and vesta control panel is faster... and free ssl inbuilt in panel or not?? Panel side no support is required?? Vesta panel is showing totally free ... no charges showing... what is charges if any???
Thanx a lot bro... I think I will get good hosting soon.... due to all babiato users... thanx 2 all...

I had similar problem. My shared hosting was suspended because of high resource use so I had purchased their VPS but it is $10/month so I am trying to migrate to https://contabo.com/ but I am still struggling in migrating my sites.

I personally use Hetzner as my main VPS provider, i use the 3~€ VPS (lowest you can get) and they are pretty good for the price.
They also have a great panel.

Sadly, they only have servers in germany and finland.

Also, the VPS in hetzner are not managed, so they will not help you with wordpress problems and stuff like that.

Also some well-known options:

DigitalOcean
Linode
Vultr

A good option is to make use of cloudflare on your websites as well, might help a bit.

I personally use Hetzner as my main VPS provider, i use the 3~€ VPS (lowest you can get) and they are pretty good for the price.
They also have a great panel.

Sadly, they only have servers in germany and finland.

Also, the VPS in hetzner are not managed, so they will not help you with wordpress problems and stuff like that.

Also some well-known options:

DigitalOcean
Linode
Vultr

A good option is to make use of cloudflare on your websites as well, might help a bit.
Searching good Hosting company is very confusing job... because every hosting have bad reviews also on hosting reviews sites... then only I will decide with help of ur experience with ur hosting company... and many babiato users given good hosting experience... thanx to all.. I will decide and 100% share with u all ... which hosting I decided...and will share my experience... thanx u... plz share ur valuable experience here...

@Rajeev Our shared hosting plans are well optimized for Wordpress, therefore you can run your 6 sites under our Ultimate plan without any issues (That, of course, depends on themes/plugins you use for your websites). Feel free to check the website or contact one of our representatives through the live chat :)

plz suggest good vps hosting for indian traffic websites... i have 6 wordpress sites. i tried shared hosting in hostingraja, but hostingraja shared hosting cant handle one wordpress hosting.... so i used vps hosting with their ovi panel 4gb plan... websites running well... but support of hosingraja is not good... so i want to switch... plz suggest good shared cloud hosting/ vps hosting,that can be handle all my 6 wordpress websites. if anyone have any practical experience of hosting companies,plz share me and suggest me... my present hosting expiring in next month... my budget is 10k to 15k indian rupee... i m searching good hosting... shared cloud hosting can handle 6 wordpress hosting load or not?????? which hosting company is good for unmanaged vps cloud hosting???? managed hosting????? i dont have coding knowledge... can i use unmanged hosting witout any error?? which hosting is perfect for me.... and which control panel is good with unmanaged hosting??? plz suggest good hosting ....

Are you Indian and the most of your visitors from India? why you don't go to milesweb? they have server in India, I think it's cheap yet fully managed and fully root access.

Are you Indian and the most of your visitors from India? why you don't go to milesweb? they have server in India, I think it's cheap yet fully managed and fully root access.
Did u use milesweb for hosting??? If any experience about this...plz share here... again I dont want to stuck in bad hosting company...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock