• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.8

No permission to download
Porto v5.1.1 Nulled Free Version

Reactions: sicario
how to null porto theme!
No, this no longer works - the theme now requires legit key to get the demos.
Here are all the demos from 4.7.2 http://uploadboy.me/iy92cryemg7c/
To null the theme, in the file inc/admin/admin.php find the function check_purchase_code Line 91 and after line 91 add this code:
PHP:
return "verified";
Now use any key to activate the theme.

Upload the demo zips (not the single big zip file but the individual demo files) to your WP install wp-content/uploads/porto_demos (you will need to create this folder)

Then in the file porto/inc/plugins/importer/imported-api.php, comment out line 146 Find this
PHP:
$response = wp_remote_get( $url, $args );
and change it to
PHP:
// $response = wp_remote_get( $url, $args );

A few lines later (151) change
JavaScript:
$body = wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response );
to
PHP:
$body = file_get_contents('../wp-content/uploads/porto_demos/' . $this->demo . '.zip');
Now you can install any of the demos.
Please note that you must have installed and activated any plugins necessary for the demo (it will tell you if you are missing a plugin when you go to install the demo)

Proof Images:

still need to do this?

Babak updated Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto v5.1.1 Nulled

Download Porto v5.1.1 | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme Nulled Free
Version 5.1.1 (November 20th.2019)

• Updated: language files
  • Fixed: minor style issues for WC Vendors plugin
  • Fixed: product order was not working for Porto products elements when using product ids field
  • Fixed: quantity input field style issue on single product page which uses custom product layout
  • Fixed: Portfolios and members grid layout columns issue for devices using 1.5 pixel ratio...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: boyforge
I just install this theme and import demo contents. but it looks very weird. I tried 3 time but same result. Any idea?

Babak updated Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto v5.2.0 Nulled

Download Porto v5.2.0 | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme Nulled Free
Version 5.2.0 (December 26th.2019)

- Updated: language files
  • Added: a theme option under "Header" to add custom mini cart icon class
  • Added: a letter spacing field for VC Custom Heading, Porto Ultimate Heading and Porto Info Box elements
  • Added: video banner function to Porto Interactive Banner element
  • Updated: Shop 3 demo
  • Updated: Shop 6 demo
  • Updated: Shop 8 demo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, thanks for sharing Porto.
I do fresh install v5.2.0. All seems to work fine till import demo.
After import Demo 1 or Demo 2 all system get messy as there is just partial imported items.
Missing sliders, menu, header is without logo and search bar,... I get 'Failed' install revslider too.
Can you please check. I have try several times with different demos and same messy things.
Thanks @Babak.

Hi, thanks for sharing Porto.
I do fresh install v5.2.0. All seems to work fine till import demo.
After import Demo 1 or Demo 2 all system get messy as there is just partial imported items.
Missing sliders, menu, header is without logo and search bar,... I get 'Failed' install revslider too.
Can you please check. I have try several times with different demos and same messy things.
Thanks @Babak.
not test it
i will test it tonight

Reactions: cofeman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock