• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.10

No permission to download
Babak updated Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v5.2.1 Nulled

Download Porto v5.2.1 | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme Free Nulled
v5.2.1 (Feburary 27th.2020)

+ Added: ajax add to cart on quick view popup
+ Added: autoplay option for Porto Products and Porto Product Categories
elements when using slider view
+ Added: layout and columns fields to Porto Product Reviews Widget
element

- Updated: compatibility with WooCommerce 3.9.1
- Updated: compatibility with WPBakery Page Builder 6.1
- Updated: Custom product layout builder elements by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v5.2.2 Nulled

Download Porto v5.2.2 | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme Nulled Free
Version 5.2.2 (March 12th.2020)

+ Added: ajax add to cart on quick view popup
+ Added: Porto Icons and Simple Line Icons in the Elementor Icon Library
+ Added: My Account and Wishlist Icon elements to header builder

- Updated: Compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0

- Fixed: Wishlist Page style issues on mobile
- Fixed: FontAwesome 5 icon class issue for Header Mini Cart
- Fixed: php errors for some Porto...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: boyforge
Same issue as above when trying to pull in demo content:

"Please re-activate the theme."

Hey guys, I was investigating why the demo import does not work. It was saying to me that the content cannot be downloaded. However, I had another nulled theme and used it to locate the problem.

porto\inc\plugins\importer\data is near empty and it is trying to pull the downloads from swthemes server, which requires working key in order to download. I used demo content from 5.1.1 and imported it to the folder... voila, it works. Its a temporary solution tho, demo content may be outdated this way (if any change from 5.1.1 to 5.2.2).

I will try to pull all the demo data, as I have bought the theme for a specific domain. I'll keep you posted.

EDIT: Found a way to "embed" the purchase code in the downloader, API seems to accept it. However, I cannot give it out, because it is my clients key. I will try to download all demos from 5.2.2 and upload them here.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "wizzyto, publicación: 130030, miembro: 53241"]
Hola chicos, estaba investigando por qué la importación de demostración no funciona. Me decía que el contenido no se puede descargar. Sin embargo, tenía otro tema anulado y lo usé para localizar el problema.

porto \ inc \ plugins \ importador \ los datos están casi vacíos e intenta extraer las descargas del servidor swthemes, lo que requiere una clave de trabajo para poder descargar. Utilicé contenido de demostración de 5.1.1 y lo importé a la carpeta ... listo, funciona. Es una solución temporal aunque, el contenido de demostración puede estar desactualizado de esta manera (si hay algún cambio de 5.1.1 a 5.2.2).

Intentaré extraer todos los datos de demostración, ya que compré el tema para un dominio específico. Te mantendré informado.

EDITAR: se encontró una forma de "incrustar" el código de compra en el descargador, API parece aceptarlo. Sin embargo, no puedo entregarlo, porque es la clave de mis clientes. Intentaré descargar todas las demostraciones de 5.2.2 y subirlas aquí.
[/CITAR]i ha have other theme Plhox and this have a plugin similar to (porto funcionality) for you can use full the theme nulled need fisrt install the theme and later one modificate version of this funcionality plugin in this case i belive the crack has to be in the porto funcionality plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock