• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.8

No permission to download
how it shows on front in Annotation 2020-04-14 022254.jpg
1. delete all cache and reload page
2. fix by porto option ( some options >< )
3. delete all content and try again
4. cut and paste step by step on skin custom CSS
5.choose page header build again,
6. java script in Rev slider
7. options in homepage setting

1. delete all cache and reload page
2. fix by porto option ( some options >< )
3. delete all content and try again
4. cut and paste step by step on skin custom CSS
5.choose page header build again,
6. java script in Rev slider
7. options in homepage setting
long process :D
just install wp reset plugin:D

• Haha
Reactions: userofbabiato
Hello,
Can you please upload the slider revolution file for the Demo "Architecture & Interior Design" because after imported demo i got message "slider not found" in homepage.

Last edited:
does anyone please have that slider import file for "Architecture & Interior Design" demo?

Currently trying to import demo using tassieNZ version, but I get an error depsite what I try am i missing a step?
1587587382610.png

*Edit* I figured it out my firewall or some other plugin was conflicting with the setup. I tried out everything via Local development and it seems to be working.

Last edited:
Currently trying to import demo using tassieNZ version, but I get an error depsite what I try am i missing a step?
1587587382610.png

*Edit* I figured it out my firewall or some other plugin was conflicting with the setup. I tried out everything via Local development and it seems to be working.

1. In uploads/porto_tmp_dir/ create a folder called "undefined-shop14" and inside it another folder with the same name "undefined-shop14"

2. There you will put the files (content.gz , widget_data.json , theme_options.php) of the shop14.zip of demo @TassieNZ

3. The final path in your case would be
public_html/demo5/wp-content/uploads/porto_tmp_dir/undefined-shop14/undefined-shop14/...

4. Then install with the Alternative Mode method

5. And that's it!

Easy. ;):geek:

Reactions: mohiko and Itsyaboy
Babak updated Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v5.3.1 Untouched

Download Porto v5.3.1 | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme Free Nulled
v5.3.1 (April 29th.2020)

+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 8
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 9
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 10
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 11
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 12
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 13
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 14
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 15
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 16
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 17
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 18
+ Added: Elementor Shop demo 19
+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock