• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.8

No permission to download
Not sure what the issue is with the uploaded one and no time or energy to look at it, but mine works perfectly. I don't have child theme.

Porto – Responsive WordPress WooCommerce Theme 5.2.2 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Unable to import demo data, showing:“Please re-activate the theme.

Sadly I got a lot of viruses in this theme today. It is shown every page as 404 and redirects to some dating site. and I have not used any nulled plugin for this website. I don't know someone hacks this from outside, but this is the first time I face such a disappointment using a theme here. previously I have used many theme from here, never had an issue. but this time :confused: :confused:

Sadly I got a lot of viruses in this theme today. It is shown every page as 404 and redirects to some dating site. and I have not used any nulled plugin for this website. I don't know someone hacks this from outside, but this is the first time I face such a disappointment using a theme here. previously I have used many theme from here, never had an issue. but this time :confused: :confused:
Not sure which download you used, but I know mine is totally clean. Direct from Themeforest.

It is not your latest version. it is the 5.0 version. :confused:

hi
is there any thing i have to do to null the theme and import the demo data ?
@Babak
try this

try this

it worked.
I tried to use, unfortunately, when i imported the demo, it gets a lot different from original demo showed in their website.

Last edited:
it worked.
I tried to use, unfortunately, when i imported the demo, it gets a lot different from original demo showed in their website.
yes we are using old demos but its work :D

Babak updated Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v5.3.0 Nulled

Download Porto v5.3.0 | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme Free Nulled
v5.3.0 (April 10th.2020)

+ Added: Elementor Classic Original demo
+ Added: Elementor Construction demo
+ Added: Elementor Shop 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 20, 22 and 26 demos
+ Added: Gutenberg Classic Original demo
+ Added: Gutenberg Shop 1, 2, 4 and 26 demos
+ Added: Pre-Order functionality to offer customers the chance to purchase the out of stock products and receive them only after they are officially on sale
+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: siriot
yes we are using old demos but its work :D
Here is the updated demo data if you want to add it to your package! :)

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock