• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PowerMTA - Delivery of large volumes of email

PowerMTA - Delivery of large volumes of email v5.0r3

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
skdass submitted a new resource:

PowerMTA - Delivery of large volumes of email - Boost Your Email Deliverability and Engagement

PowerMTA ™ is an industrial email delivery software for large volumes. Designed for performance, deliverability and manageability, PowerMTA ™ is capable of delivering millions of e-mail messages per hour in sequence. Thanks to its extensive configuration capabilities and VirtualMTA technology, it provides detailed control over sources, sending IP addresses and domain policies.

Off. website: https://www.sparkpost.com/...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for sharing this. Can i ask if this is nulled version ? If yes then this is one of the most valuable resources in this forum. I have the version 4.5 but this a lot better. Thank you again.

p.s. Do you have power mta manager too ? :D

Reactions: White Devil
when i restart powermta. why i am faching this type error "Startup error: LAK(serial: SKYPE: aa.bb.1) Invalid signature"

when i restart powermta. why i am faching this type error "Startup error: LAK(serial: SKYPE: aa.bb.1) Invalid signature"
service pmta start --debug
and check if you see any error in the printed log file

When I ran command line

Code:
[root@pmta ~]# service iptables save

I got

Code:
The service command supports only basic LSB actions (start, stop, restart, try-restart, reload, force-reload, status). For other actions, please try to use systemctl.

When I ran

Code:
[root@pmta ~]# service pmta status -l

the service was running fine but I had 2 warnings

Code:
● pmta.service - Port25's Message Transfer Agent (MTA)
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/pmta.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
   Active: active (running) since Sun 2021-08-08 20:10:09 UTC; 1min 18s ago
  Process: 24258 ExecStop=/usr/sbin/pmtawatch --stop pmtad (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 24260 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/pmtawatch --start pmtad (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 24262 (pmtad)
   CGroup: /system.slice/pmta.service
           ├─24261 /usr/sbin/pmtawatch --start pmtad
           └─24262 /usr/sbin/pmtad

Aug 08 20:10:08 pmta.beautylea.shop systemd[1]: Stopped Port25's Message Transfer Agent (MTA).
Aug 08 20:10:08 pmta.beautylea.shop systemd[1]: Starting Port25's Message Transfer Agent (MTA)...
Aug 08 20:10:08 pmta.beautylea.shop pmtawatch[24260]: 2021-08-08 20:10:08 WARNING (line 71 of /etc/pmta/config): 'route' is deprecated; use 'smtp-hosts' instead
Aug 08 20:10:08 pmta.beautylea.shop pmtawatch[24260]: 2021-08-08 20:10:08 WARNING (line 95 of /etc/pmta/config): 'route' is deprecated; use 'smtp-hosts' instead
Aug 08 20:10:09 pmta.beautylea.shop systemd[1]: pmta.service: Supervising process 24262 which is not our child. We'll most likely not notice when it exits.
Aug 08 20:10:09 pmta.beautylea.shop systemd[1]: Started Port25's Message Transfer Agent (MTA).

When I tried to access the web monitoring management console through port 8080 I configured in the config file I got

Code:
Your IP address is not allowed access to the Web Monitor as per configuration settings.
Please consult http-access directive in PMTA User Guide.

For reference, the directive for administrative access from your current IP address that needs to be added to /etc/pmta/config would be:
#
http-access <your IP address> admin
#
To find the IP address you used to access the Web Monitor from, please look in the Web Monitor log file located at: /var/log/pmta/pmtahttp.log

When I ran command line :

Code:
service iptables stop &&chkconfig iptables stop

As it was advised in the installation process guide in case the web monitoring management console would not work, I got this response :

Code:
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop iptables.service
Failed to stop iptables.service: Unit iptables.service not loaded.

Conclusion : the pmta service is active and running I can send emails with a score of 10/10 but for some reason I can't access the web monitoring management console so any help would be must appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock