• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[expired] Premium accountabilty Udemy courses

Midodove

Jul 28, 2020
Madagascar
Last edited:
You know there is a EDUCATION section on babiato!!!!!
SO PLEASE DON'T SPAM POSTS IN HERE DUDE
1599450564481.png

You know there is a EDUCATION section on babiato!!!!!
SO PLEASE DON'T SPAM POSTS IN HERE DUDE
1599450564481.png
Thanks @LauraManroe for your feedback but please know that it is about free coupon for limited time too. Let the moderator help us to help the community, where do we need to post the free coupon for limited time so the community will redeem the free coupon for limited time for lifetime access. I used to put in the education the same thread but if the coupon did not work any more and what happened???
So, be open, I am not trying to spam anyone, neither. BTW, try to share something to the community and you will be a true moderator and tell people if they are spamming or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Millionaire
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock