• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
Hello @JeanCBS It's been a long time the last I touched this one. There's no clear update path, I would do a fresh install and compare the database entries, then create a migration query for it.

Hi, v5.9.2 is update, Can you please provide the update, also is it possible to nulled extended version ?

What about wordpress plugin do you also have the plugin ? the updated one ?

oh sorry, I havent seen the last message, thanks for the update,

1. can you nulle it to use the extended version ?
2. Can you provide the wordpress plugin upgraded one.

Decryption error

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 2.17.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 2.17.47 PM.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
To anyone looking for the latest update of this script. I'm new here and I'm not sure if it's allowed to start a separate thread. @ShareCash might be able to update the thread.

This is untouched version as downloaded from CodeCanyon.

good morning, can anyone share me ?, premium url shortener extended license key

good morning, can anyone share me ?, premium url shortener extended license key

Sure, the developer can do that. GO BUY IT!!!

In the meantime warning issued for being rude and not reading the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: thenerd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock