• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener v5.6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

erhanqq

Banned User
Dec 10, 2019
%C3%9Ccretsiz-Premium-URL-Link-K%C4%B1saltma-Scripti-v5.6.5-767x390.jpg

Premium URL Shortener v5.6.5

Premium URL Shortener is a PHP URL shortener script packed with many unique features. It has been built from scratch with performance in mind. Some of the features include geotargeting, premium membership, powerful dashboard and admin panel and a series of CMS tools to help you build your dream. Furthermore, it will keep getting better with each update!

LINKS REMOVED !

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again break the forum rule.. redirect traffic from.babiato to user.
Waiting at least 10 second again redirect on another page ... Damm sh**.
@CyberDeviL bro control this type of people.
Or banned according to break the forum rule..
Bro take serious on such things.

.................................................................... banned according to break the forum rule..
Bro take serious on such things.

I know, yet upon written rule - a member will be warned first for a considerable mistake - on second time he/she will be trashed out . . . . So, I warned me earlier - neither he care to check warning - nor I cared to spare account . . . .

KEEP REPORTING SHITS (y);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock