Premium Web Hosting - $2 per year (Unlimited Bandwidth + Free SSL)

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019

Secure and Robust cPanel Hosting
powered by VoxVM

Enjoy a worry-free shared hosting experience with malware scanning, premium email filtering, daily backups and less sites per server for better reliability and uptime.

About VoxVM

VoxVM has established itself as a trusted provider of Shared Web Hosting and VPS Hosting, and a variety of other hosting and complementary technology services. VoxVM is a truly global company with a unique focus on its customers. At VoxVM, each customer is provided the personalized attention and world-class service that is already making waves in the Web and VPS hosting world. We are different from our competitors simply because we focus on providing customers with the support and service beyond what is the industry standard. We provide everything that you could ever need to run a website, a game server, and almost anything else on the internet. We offer cheap yet quality and robust Shared Web Hosting and VPS Hosting for your needs.

How to purchase?

1) Visit the following link and choose Web Basic plan
https://voxvm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=1

2) Choose 'Annually' as the Billing Cycle

3) Use the following promo code to activate the offer

BABIATO2

What payment methods do you accept?

We accept Paypal and if you are from India, you can also choose Debit Cards, Netbanking or UPI.

I am stuck somewhere, can you help me?

Of course, we can help you. Kindly send me a forum PM or contact us through our live chat. You can also send us a support ticket which is the recommended way.

Features Included:

• 10GB SSD Storage
• Unlimited Bandwidth
• 2 Addons Domains
• Unlimited Databases
• 10 Mail Accounts
• DDoS Protected
• Daily backups with JetBackup
• Litespeed Web Server
• Free SSL Certificates
• Softculos Auto Installer & more

Reactions: bobikzoza

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
Will yours roast up like Geekypixal. If not ill try it out , To see how i can play around.
I highly doubt that. He was piling up load of users into one server and eventually came up with different reasons when he couldnt keep up his service. You dont have to worry about that with VoxVM.

Reactions: fluggyFlea

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
Great,. but it will be more interesting for the bbt family if you make it a flat. ;)
We might be able to work something out. Please send me a PM with more details (I think I didn't understand you correctly)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victoryiwa