PremiumPress Dating Theme - The #1 Dating Theme for WordPress [Deleted]

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrK

Jul 31, 2019
Hello everybody!

I was using the theme and it was all good until recently the "profiles" and "users" in the theme settings stopped loading. Instead the circle keeps spinning forever. Any idea what could be the issue? I'd really appreciate your help, please! @nullsifu @Babak

nullsifu

Trusted Uploader
Feb 23, 2020
Hello everybody!

I was using the theme and it was all good until recently the "profiles" and "users" in the theme settings stopped loading. Instead the circle keeps spinning forever. Any idea what could be the issue? I'd really appreciate your help, please! @nullsifu @Babak

make sure your server meets these requirements. I have checked from my side but can't replicate the same.

Reactions: MrK

MrK

Jul 31, 2019
make sure your server meets these requirements. I have checked from my side but can't replicate the same.
Yes, i'm using hostinger and i've checked and all those settings are correct on my end.

It's really frustrating as i've spent a whole day setting up the system and now out of the blue the profiles, system logs and users are not working. Endless loading :cry:

Thanks for the help anyways!

nullsifu

Trusted Uploader
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, i'm using hostinger and i've checked and all those settings are correct on my end.

It's really frustrating as i've spent a whole day setting up the system and now out of the blue the profiles, system logs and users are not working. Endless loading :cry:

Thanks for the help anyways!
PM admin login i will investigate further

• Love
Reactions: MrK

Guyver

Dec 14, 2018
Hello @nullsifu can you nulled those themes please they are asking for the key, Thanks

nullsifu

Trusted Uploader
Feb 23, 2020
Hello @nullsifu can you nulled those themes please they are asking for the key, Thanks
okay

• Love
Reactions: MrK and Guyver

MrK

Jul 31, 2019
Hey @nullsifu

I've recently noticed that the feature to reply a message from the mobile phone doesn't seems to work.
It's like the reply input field is not there.

Perhaphs do you know what could be wrong?

Thanks!

MrK

Jul 31, 2019
Hey @nullsifu

I've recently noticed that the feature to reply a message from the mobile phone doesn't seems to work.
It's like the reply input field is not there.

Perhaphs do you know what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Here's the chat with the support, seems like another update is going out on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raju Singh