• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PremiumPress Dating Theme - The #1 Dating Theme for WordPress

PremiumPress Dating Theme - The #1 Dating Theme for WordPress 10.9.2

No permission to download
Hello everybody!

I was using the theme and it was all good until recently the "profiles" and "users" in the theme settings stopped loading. Instead the circle keeps spinning forever. Any idea what could be the issue? I'd really appreciate your help, please! @nullsifu @Babak

loading.png

Hello everybody!

I was using the theme and it was all good until recently the "profiles" and "users" in the theme settings stopped loading. Instead the circle keeps spinning forever. Any idea what could be the issue? I'd really appreciate your help, please! @nullsifu @Babak

loading.png
make sure your server meets these requirements. I have checked from my side but can't replicate the same.

Reactions: MrNoLimits
make sure your server meets these requirements. I have checked from my side but can't replicate the same.
Yes, i'm using hostinger and i've checked and all those settings are correct on my end.

It's really frustrating as i've spent a whole day setting up the system and now out of the blue the profiles, system logs and users are not working. Endless loading :cry:

Thanks for the help anyways!

Yes, i'm using hostinger and i've checked and all those settings are correct on my end.

It's really frustrating as i've spent a whole day setting up the system and now out of the blue the profiles, system logs and users are not working. Endless loading :cry:

Thanks for the help anyways!
PM admin login i will investigate further

• Love
Reactions: MrNoLimits
Hey @nullsifu

I've recently noticed that the feature to reply a message from the mobile phone doesn't seems to work.
It's like the reply input field is not there.
20201005_111936.jpg

Perhaphs do you know what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Hey @nullsifu

I've recently noticed that the feature to reply a message from the mobile phone doesn't seems to work.
It's like the reply input field is not there.
20201005_111936.jpg

Perhaphs do you know what could be wrong?

Thanks!
screenshot.png

Here's the chat with the support, seems like another update is going out on Wednesday

I will update it as it's updated so keep watch:)
giphy.gif

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock