• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PremiumPress Directory Theme - The #1 Directory Theme for WordPress [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nullsifu

Trusted Uploader
Feb 23, 2020
nullsifu submitted a new resource:

PremiumPress Directory Theme - The #1 Directory Theme for WordPress - The #1 Directory Theme for WordPress

hero.png

Whether your starting your own website or building one for a client, our directory theme will help you create amazing directory websites just like Yelp.com, Yellow Pages etc.

With PremiumPress you have the freedom to create, design and manage your directory website exactly the way you want.

Start from scratch, choose a ready-made design or pick from 100+ template blocks to make your own directory website.

PremiumPress ready-made design blocks help you...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: mumm-ra and Babak
Hi nullsifu, thanks so much, i hope to give back to this great community soon... how can i get or enable paystack payment plugin

Hi nullsifu, thanks so much, i hope to give back to this great community soon... how can i get or enable paystack payment plugin
I don't offer plugins yet but once i do i will include them with the theme

This is what I get when i installed.

Why have you hacked me?

Attachments

• hack1.jpg
    hack1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: mumm-ra
what?

It's not just my website,

There is a long list at the bottom of my page...

@Babak The truth is I installed this theme and I have not suffered any hacks by @nullsifu , I would also be grateful for it works perfectly, I am waiting to see if my great friend @nullsifu gets me the Epayco plugins hehehehe would earn a super fan, thank you @Babak also for creating this spectacular forum, where can I donate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock