• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PremiumPress Real Estate Theme - The #1 Real Estate Theme for WordPress [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nullsifu

Trusted Uploader
Feb 23, 2020
nullsifu submitted a new resource:

PremiumPress Real Estate Theme - The #1 Real Estate Theme for WordPress - The #1 Real Estate Theme for WordPress

hero.png
Whether your starting your own website or building one for a client, our real estate theme will help you create amazing real estate websites just like RightMove.com, Zillow etc.

With PremiumPress you have the freedom to create, design and manage your real estate website exactly the way you want.

Start from scratch, choose a ready-made design or pick from 100+ template blocks to make your own real estate website.

PremiumPress ready-made design blocks help...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
doesnt work - includes encrypted files. Why do people post this rubbish.

doesnt work - includes encrypted files. Why do people post this rubbish.
You just joined and you're the first to complain. Every resource is inspected before published by @Babak
You can go buy the theme from the developers website maybe you won't find rubbish there😁

Reactions: Babak
I appreciate your work but I am curious why you do this?

1602633314323.png
This is a false alert and the image shows only when importing demo so the image is imported from the developers content. @Babak and i are working to resolve the issue. Be rest assured the resource is completely clean. You can scan on virustotal

• Haha
Reactions: hacgiay
@nullsifu I got it
Thanks for your quick reply 🙏
Can you please test this and see if the issue is resolved. Remove all old crap first! :)

For anyone testing, please let me know the results.

Attachments

• RT10_nulled.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 38
I have installed it on a clean WP and inspected and found that images src are https://premiumpress.com/_demoimagesv10/rt/ELEMENTOR//style3/s3.jpg but they're being redirected to https://i.ibb.co/GJ8RWyN/hacked-nullsifu.jpg and I guess this is intentional from the nuller just to make fun of non tech people
Its not from me bro. It's the developer doing that. I am working on the theme and others to resolve the issue and will post updates. I can't make such fun when i know people will use the themes on live sites

fake alert.jpg
the image still shows @TassieNZ
Anyone who is using this theme and others i posted can simply replace the default images from their admin panel and they're good to go. I am working to get rid of the redirect and i am sure @Babak and @TassieNZ are doing something about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock