• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅ InstaDM - Manage Instagram like a PRO ⭐ [Price DROP ALERT+ New Features]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have lists of users then can I send them messages?

do you accept BTC?
You can create a user list and send mass messages to the list.
Sorry, I only accept PayPal atm.

Daily bump!

send me a message if you have any question

PRICE DROP ALERT: "GO" package is now $9.99/year for LIMITED TIME! :cool:

lol. I have paid for this not some pirated copy. Admins/Mods please remove last 2 replies as they are ruining my sales thread.

@Babak @medw1311 @TassieNZ
@slvrsteele since DM Pilot is your resource can you advise on this please as I've never used this type of software.

Also @p3ngu1n please make sure you acquaint yourself with marketplace rule #22 regarding bumping threads. "Daily bumps" are no longer allowed.

Reactions: p3ngu1n
@slvrsteele since DM Pilot is your resource can you advise on this please as I've never used this type of software.

Also @p3ngu1n please make sure you acquaint yourself with marketplace rule #22 regarding bumping threads. "Daily bumps" are no longer allowed.

I have sent you a PM regarding the DM pilot.

sorry, I haven't seen the updated marketplace rules. I will follow that.

Admin, please delete this. He is selling DMPilot as his own platform.

Please correct me if I am wrong:
@p3ngu1n is offering SERVICES and what he use as a backend it doesn't matter.

lol. I have paid for this not some pirated copy. Admins/Mods please remove last 2 replies as they are ruining my sales thread.

@Babak @medw1311 @TassieNZ

It's kinda not ethical to do that. I've seen it before and it's going to happen furthermore. Members have their right to choose if they want to get rid of the hassle of setting up themselves and encounter all the issues derived from that or pay for a service that give them no worries with proper support.

In the end this is a sharing forum and services derived out of using the scripts shared comes to second place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock