• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Professional Outdoor Photography Retouching Techniques [UDEMY COUPON]

eMC

Apr 1, 2019

What you'll learn
  • Work comfortable with Photoshop
  • Create Amazing Portrait Images
  • Be Able to Retouch Any Image
  • Do Raw Processing in Any Software
  • Be Professional in Retouching Outdoor Images
Requirements
  • You need to Have Photoshop - even older versions are good
Description
Hi there!
Before you start the course I am sure you want to known more about your instructor - me.
I am Marcin Mikus and I am Internationaly pulished fashion, commercial and beauty retoucher.
I’ve been featured in Jute Magazine, Lucy’s, Lofficiel and many others. Except beaing retoucher I am also photoshop educator,
with over 50k subscibres and over 5 milions views on youtue. And my premium courses were purchased by over 60 thousands students. So I am having high believes I am someone who can really teach you retouching.
In this course I am sharing with you images taken by Ariel Grabowski, so you can follow everything step by step on the same images as me - you just need to download them.
So… What you can get from this course?
  1. We are going to start very simple, from the raw conversion in Caprture One as well as I am going to show you how to do raw conversion in Camera Raw or aay other software.
  2. After this, we jump into photoshop where I teach you how to clean up the images easily, quickly and non destructive.
  3. You will learn dodge burn retouching which is the major technique you need to learn to retouch the skin.
  4. Ine the next step we will be working with shadows and highlights - the key to adjust contrast on the image. I will teach you how to get full control over your mask, to define shadows and highlights just on point!
  5. Of course we cannot miss color grading and lesson about how color harmonies works.
  6. All of this will be ended with final steps in photoshop and Camera Raw just to make sure image looks perfect!
Over this course we will work on the two image examples, and to make it even better, i share with you my actions which going to help you automate your workflow.
So, lets jump into this amazing experience together!
Who this course is for:
  • Portrait Photographers
  • Aspiring Retouchers
  • Lifestyle Photographers
  • Photoshop Enthusiasts
  • People who wants to create Amazing Images
  • People who wants to Create Outstanding Outdoor Portrait Images

Reactions: UglyKidJoe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock