• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Professional script nuller

lee1

Banned User
Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone i have 1 script which is double encoded as the experts here said my cs-cart add-ons I need some help willing to pay for the persons support and help decoding all files and blocking the addon from checking for updates and connecting back to the remote server the sddon is pre activated but once u update it the addon over writes all the nulled code bases and then becomes invalid and can't work need someone to able to give this some time please I'll pay for your help if need be thanks!

LOL Not you again!!!

Send me the full script and I'll look if I get time - maybe tomorrow. :)

Make sure it is the newest version and preferably UNTOUCHED.

• Haha
Reactions: phpCore
@TassieNZ help me with this nulled please bro. been trying for the past 2 hours with no luck

<?php
/**
* Created by NiNaCoder.
* Date: 2019-05-25
* Time: 09:01
*/

namespace App\Http\Controllers\Backend;

use Illuminate\Http\Request;
use DB;
use View;

class UpgradeController
{
private $request;

public function __construct(Request $request)
{
$this->request = $request;
}

public function index(Request $request)
{
return view('backend.upgrade.index');
}

public function checkingLicense(Request $request)
{
$this->request->validate([
'license' => 'required|string',
]);

$code = $request->input('license');

$personalToken = "vGdSqLV6lfIx8HkxbdBJMrA9rcOXjgV0";
$userAgent = "Purchase code verification";
$code = trim($code);

if (!preg_match("/^([a-f0-9]{8})-(([a-f0-9]{4})-){3}([a-f0-9]{12})$/i", $code)) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', "Invalid code");
}

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt_array($ch, array(
CURLOPT_URL => "https://api.envato.com/v3/market/author/sale?code={$code}",
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
CURLOPT_TIMEOUT => 20,
CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array(
"Authorization: Bearer {$personalToken}",
"User-Agent: {$userAgent}"
)
));

$response = @curl_exec($ch);

if (curl_errno($ch) > 0) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', "Error connecting to API: " . curl_error($ch));
}

$responseCode = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);

if ($responseCode === 404) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', "The purchase code was invalid");
}

if ($responseCode !== 200) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', "Failed to validate code due to an error: HTTP {$responseCode}");
}

$body = @json_decode($response);

if ($body === false && json_last_error() !== JSON_ERROR_NONE) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', 'Error parsing response');
}

if($body->item->id == '28641149') {
return view('backend.upgrade.process');
} else {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', 'The purchase code was invalid');
}
}
}

Sorry, can't. My head is spinning as worked 15 hours today. Also, don't hijack other peoples threads please!

LOL Not you again!!!

Been stressed out and depressed for the last 3 weeks I feel I just need help cause where I have reached its just crazy let me upload for you the latest each month these guys release a new version of the addons but was able to Crack one now the hard thing is nulling it fully so that it's locked to that same version without requesting the need to update again I'll zip up the files and send them to you in your inbox

Been stressed out and depressed for the last 3 weeks I feel I just need help cause where I have reached its just crazy let me upload for you the latest each month these guys release a new version of the addons but was able to Crack one now the hard thing is nulling it fully so that it's locked to that same version without requesting the need to update again I'll zip up the files and send them to you in your inbox
Please PM it to me and I'll look tomorrow. Dead on my feet and dinner time soon.

LOL Not you again!!!

Please PM it to me and I'll look tomorrow. Dead on my feet and dinner time soon.
sent it to you please check it out and see i also learnt something very interesting about the add-on i would have to explain for you maybe we could have a google meet call

@TassieNZ help me with this nulled please bro. been trying for the past 2 hours with no luck

<?php
/**
* Created by NiNaCoder.
*/

use DB;
use View;

class UpgradeController
{
private $request;

public function __construct(Request $request)
{
}

public function index(Request $request)
{
}

public function checkingLicense(Request $request)
{
$this->request->validate([
'license' => 'required|string',
]);

$code = $request->input('license');

$personalToken = "vGdSqLV6lfIx8HkxbdBJMrA9rcOXjgV0";
$userAgent = "Purchase code verification";
$code = trim($code);

if (!preg_match("/^([a-f0-9]{8})-(([a-f0-9]{4})-){3}([a-f0-9]{12})$/i", $code)) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', "Invalid code");
}

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt_array($ch, array(
CURLOPT_URL => "https://api.envato.com/v3/market/author/sale?code={$code}",
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
CURLOPT_TIMEOUT => 20,
CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array(
"Authorization: Bearer {$personalToken}",
"User-Agent: {$userAgent}"
)
));

$response = @curl_exec($ch);

if (curl_errno($ch) > 0) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', "Error connecting to API: " . curl_error($ch));
}

$responseCode = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);

if ($responseCode === 404) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', "The purchase code was invalid");
}

if ($responseCode !== 200) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', "Failed to validate code due to an error: HTTP {$responseCode}");
}

$body = @json_decode($response);

if ($body === false && json_last_error() !== JSON_ERROR_NONE) {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', 'Error parsing response');
}

if($body->item->id == '28641149') {
} else {
return redirect()->back()->with('status', 'failed')->with('message', 'The purchase code was invalid');
}
}
}

<?php
/**
* Created by NiNaCoder.
*/
use DB;
use View;
class UpgradeController {
private $request;
public function __construct(Request $request) {
}
public function index(Request $request) {
}
public function checkingLicense(Request $request) {
}
}

Read rules !
yeah i know that i can't share windows related software or crack but the file im asking for is something like whatsapp bulk sender so it doesn't break the forum rule another thing the file not on the sale here..
sorry i didn't mention it before.

Edit: plz.. Correct me if something is wrong.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock