• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Programing languages to learn...?!

There are many questions you need to answer before choosing the stack
What you need to become, A full stack developer? Or a backend developer or a front end developer?

Full Stack= you can create the complete backend and front end
Backend- You can work on server-side programming like (Java, c# Node etc)
Front end - You can create User Interface with (Java Script and Javascript Frameworks like React, Vue etc)

Now if you want to become a full stack developer

Choose the right stack it can be .net along with angular or react or vue
or meanstack -Mongo db, expressjs and Node

There are other server side languages like Python, ruby etc. Python is easy to learn but ideal for AI, ML type of stuff.

Now identify yourself. This cannot be achieved in a day, it should be a mission it may take years to become a proficient developer.

PS: Whatsoever you have to learn HTML and CSS to start with if you deal with front end.
Also stick on to one stack. Dont be jack of all. be a master of one.

Indeed...I must learn a lot., anyway..!

Golang, the best to learn, is very simple and intuitive, it is also developed by Google, has a lot of community behind and support! You can do from webservers to app on desktop. You have all the possibilities.

Got an eye on it...

I think a lot of the answers above are way over the top for OP. I like the suggestion by @slvrsteele to first get into the history of basic codes.

I remember me seeing the source code of a website for the very first time and thinking: "Oh my, I don't understand a thing!" But also the desire to want to learn it.

Developing websites is not throwing together WordPress and some theme, if you really want to become a good developer/designer you have to start with the basics first. I'd say start trying to build your own webpage in HTML and with CSS. Try out different things by reading about options and possibilities on the internet or by following a course. Only after you've covered the basics, try to expand with learning PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, and so on.

For now, i don't want to become a web developer and i can't because of everyday obligations, but i would like to learn things which will make my life and creation process easier and richer...
But i agree, good stand of the point!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yonaliochoa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock