• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ProShop Multi Vendor - Multipurpose Woocommerce Android App

ProShop Multi Vendor - Multipurpose Woocommerce Android App 18 September 21

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

ProShop Multi Vendor - Multipurpose Woocommerce Android App - android, dokan, ecommerce store, medical, multi vendor, online business, online store, Prokit, shop

photo_2020-07-10_01-14-10.jpg

Dokan is the best front end multi-vendor marketplace on WordPress, powered by WooCommerce. It helps you to build your own marketplace similar to Amazon, Shopify, eBay, Magento like marketplaces in under 30 minutes.

Dokan is the fastest way to start eCommerce and earn through commissions with products ranging from digital, physical to variable products.

Make your own online shopping app in minutes!

Eye-catching design and super-sleek aesthetics make...

Read more about this resource...

anybody tried this app? i m having little issue, can someone guide me?

Issue with the app or the plugin? Please read from my signature "How to properly report an error and ask for help" then repost here.

i know how to report issue, i just asked if anyone tried this app or not, btw the issue i am facing is i have seen 2 type of application id but i changed to one, paste server URL, Paste Woocommerce Consumer key and secret to their respective file, created firebase .json file pasted in app directory, cleaned and then rebuild, all succesfull, created apk and run in real phone, app is opening perfectly, after going in home page it started loading and then CRASH, tried again then CRASH, This is only issue i am facing

Did you made tests in AS emulator? Same issues?
Build a version with: debuggable true and do try again.
Make an emulator in your AS that match your phone. And do try the app there.
Use device debug on your phone (find it on playstore) or similar app.
One of this will point you to the issue.

I tried this app,build successfully with release .But the problem i am facing is when i open the app it shows something went wrong.no products are showing on home.App is running fine.Maybe the problem is from plugin

Hi there!

First of all thanks for the upload.

I've imported the project in A.Studio and deployed APS in my mobile. Also, created WooCommerce Store and installed the provided plugin. Setup the REST API of Wocommerce.

<string name="consumerKey">ck_.................................</string>

<string name="consumerSecret">cs_,...........................</string>

<string name="base_url">https://iqonic.design/wp-themes/proshop-multi-vendor/wp-json/</string>

Problem is:

No product is howing in the Android Aps in mobile?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    106.9 KB · Views: 49
  • rr.PNG
    rr.PNG
    55.5 KB · Views: 46
Hi there!

First of all thanks for the upload.

I've imported the project in A.Studio and deployed APS in my mobile. Also, created WooCommerce Store and installed the provided plugin. Setup the REST API of Wocommerce.

<string name="consumerKey">ck_.................................</string>

<string name="consumerSecret">cs_,...........................</string>

<string name="base_url">https://iqonic.design/wp-themes/proshop-multi-vendor/wp-json/</string>

Problem is:

No product is howing in the Android Aps in mobile?

Did you changed keys? which you mentioned above?

i m getting this error & home screen & vendor list, profile is not loading & giving this error need help

java.lang.NumberFormatException for input string: "No Ratings found yet

I guess the problem is that the app is not reaching the address. But I don´t know where is the problem.

D/api_url: https://************/wp-json/iqonic-api/api/v1/woocommerce/get-dashboard
D/api_response: null
D/api_: ------------------

Reactions: SilentSilver
I guess the problem is that the app is not reaching the address. But I don´t know where is the problem.

D/api_url: https://************/wp-json/iqonic-api/api/v1/woocommerce/get-dashboard
Do you have any security plugins installed on your site that might block api access?
Is your api well defined and activated?

Do you have any security plugins installed on your site that might block api access?
I have deactivate all the pulgins except woocommerce and the app plugin, but same result.
The API address exists, it get products, users, but can´t reach the dashboard so, language, webview payment no.

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_LI.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 20

"missing oauth parameter oauth_token"
I can't find where will put authorized token. can you help?

same here . anyone please help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock