• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ProShop - WooCommerce Multipurpose E-commerce Android Full Mobile App + kotlin

ProShop - WooCommerce Multipurpose E-commerce Android Full Mobile App + kotlin Update: 18 September 21

No permission to download

SilentSilver

Trusted Uploader
Dec 16, 2018
India
SilentSilver submitted a new resource:

ProShop - WooCommerce Multipurpose E-commerce Android Full Mobile App + kotlin - woocommerce,android,native,kotlin,app

android.jpg
68747470733a2f2f69716f6e69632e64657369676e2f7468656d65666f726573742d696d616765732f50726f73686f...png
Make your own online shopping app in minutes!

Eye-catching design and super-sleek aesthetics make Proshop the most desirable Android App for your eCommerce Store. Proshop is an innovative set of beautifully build screens and functionality with essential product listing pages to crafting your own wishlist.

The powerful set of app screens comes with features and interface that can create the most cutting edge, professional...

Read more about this resource...

your download is only 4 mb file try to give with all documents bro here fellow is the latest untouched file

1.issue is stripe payment gateway
2. no notifications

Version 6.0 – 20 Oct 2020
- Added: Category Pagination
- Added: Push notification
- Added: Add validation in the login and register form
- Added: Display category in product detail
- Added: No internet connection view
- Bug fixed: Forgot Password
- Minor Bug fixed

Reactions: SilentSilver
your download is only 4 mb file try to give with all documents bro here fellow is the latest untouched file

1.issue is stripe payment gateway
2. no notifications

Version 6.0 – 20 Oct 2020
- Added: Category Pagination
- Added: Push notification
- Added: Add validation in the login and register form
- Added: Display category in product detail
- Added: No internet connection view
- Bug fixed: Forgot Password
- Minor Bug fixed
Documentation was easy available on c0decanyon and also in description and plugin link is also available in documentation so shared the app only.

Will do next time.

Reactions: Babak
Reactions: vmaxveera
Check htaccess

No not work
This is my .htacces
SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /m/
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /m/index.php [L]
</IfModule>

The F*.*.* Problem is on Dokan....... It is not installed on my first site and that's why there was a problem and it was crashing.......... I continue the tests and I hope everything goes well. Thank you for the support. 💖

• Love
Try building layout with layout builder
The F*.*.* Problem is on Dokan....... It is not installed on my first site and that's why there was a problem and it was crashing.......... I continue the tests and I hope everything goes well. Thank you for the support. 💖
I guess it doesn't supports multivendor. So no need of dokan

Reactions: veshter
Try building layout with layout builder

I guess it doesn't supports multivendor. So no need of dokan

It may not support Dokan, but it works great with it (for now...... 😂). I'm glad the app works because seven painful months of trial and error have passed, and it's finally a success..... ☺

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasertherapie
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock