• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Proxy website for Google drive for babiato users

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanrajsharma

Banned User
Jul 1, 2019
Hi , i just created a proxy website for you all to stream movies from google links and get your links secure with this proxy website , i am updating google policies for this website , and it take some few hours , but you will start using it right now , and get your google drive safe behind this proxy website . You will see this while sign in because it is still under process to get verified from google but its totally safe and secure ----
This app isn't verified
This app hasn't been verified by Google yet. Only proceed if you know and trust the developer.

If you’re the developer, submit a verification request to remove this screen.

Here is the link --- Google drive proxy

Note -- iam not uploaded it to promote , i uploaded it to get secure your google drive links

I am now verified by google but verification error screen will still there because it take several months to get totally verified from google ,because this website needs soo many type of permissions .
Here is the proof ----

Screenshot (19).png

Bro how to use it ?
Please give a brief tutorial
You need a google drive to use it bro , you can share movies or videos from google drive to sharer and it will convert your link into secure link , with streaming link ,then you can use those links to stream or make a download file link , on you website or blog or what ever platform you are using . if someone shared a movie like WAR link with you and you click to open it then it will come on your google drive automatically . means it can grab links to your drive by just opening those link after signin .
I will make a video later on it ....

Why does sharer need access to all personal info? Shouldn't it just have access to read files on google drive? Not write/delete/personal info etc.?

Can you please explain?

Why does sharer need access to all personal info? Shouldn't it just have access to read files on google drive? Not write/delete/personal info etc.?

Can you please explain?
Because if the system does,nt access drive then how you can share links without accessing files ? i created it for helping others , not for watching what other have in their drives , i am also using it to share links securily , and its verified by google too , it take 7 days for verification they scanned each part of it and sometimes you can se unverified screen because it take months to get fully verified . i have thousand of users on one of my website , i never watched what they are chatting with each other , what they are uploading , only thing i can guarantee is security , which you cannot find on even facebook .
SO don't worry its totally secure , and i am here to help you ....

We are now totally approved , now anyone can use sharer.ga without any disturbances . The unverified screen is now gone after submitting my documents to google ...:):):):)

Reactions: sahilx16
Anyone can contact me here on this new account regarding this , old account is on holidays for 1 month.

Anyone can contact me here on this new account regarding this , old account is on holidays for 1 month.

Are you stupid?

I give you a 1 month ban yesterday and you create another account.

Both accounts now PERMANENTLY banned!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock