• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PS BuySell ( Olx, Mercari, Offerup, Carousell, Buy Sell ) Clone Classified App

PS BuySell ( Olx, Mercari, Offerup, Carousell, Buy Sell ) Clone Classified App Version : 3.2

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

PS BuySell ( Olx, Mercari, Offerup, Carousell, Buy Sell ) Clone Classified App - ad listing android app, ad posting, ads, buyer app, chatting, classified, classified ads, For Buy,

preview.jpg

“PS Buy and Sell” application is the ready made complete classified platform application like Olx, Mercari, Offerup and Carousell. It is easy to setup and no coding required.
Android App Features

1) Location Based Buy & Sell App
2) User can set their location
3) Upload Item from User
4) Advanced Search Item
5) Items By Category
6) Categories List
7) Sub Categories List
8 ) Item Details
9) Firebase Chatting
10) Offer / Accepct...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone was able to run the andriod app? the web part is installed perfectly but the app is failing to load.. keeps going into endless loops while loading...
app work perfectly in android 8 but when i install in android 9-10 apps keeps going into endless loops while loading...

Reactions: Thestun
Anyone was able to run the andriod app? the web part is installed perfectly but the app is failing to load.. keeps going into endless loops while loading...
app work perfectly in android 8 but when i install in android 9-10 apps keeps going into endless loops while loading...
yes experienced too.. any one have solution?

Reactions: Thestun
Where? I already changed to production mode... In config and set it to false. But that didn't work.

@White Devil @Babak no one seems to help. Please do help, I and above members are also part of the community. Atleast those who have bought it can help others, so that everyone is benefitted. Thanks in advance!

Hello...thx for the share but some errors in it.

Code:
error: [ComponentProcessor:MiscError] dagger.internal.codegen.ComponentProcessor was unable to process this class because not all of its dependencies could be resolved. Check for compilation errors or a circular dependency with generated code.
public class LanguageFragment extends PSFragment {
Code:

some help guys

Hello...thx for the share but some errors in it.

Code:
error: [ComponentProcessor:MiscError] dagger.internal.codegen.ComponentProcessor was unable to process this class because not all of its dependencies could be resolved. Check for compilation errors or a circular dependency with generated code.
public class LanguageFragment extends PSFragment {
Code:

some help guys
change sdk from project structure to java jdk in program files

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock