• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[PURCHASED] Fluxstore Pro - Flutter E-commerce Full App for Magento, Opencart, and Woocommerce

Hello Fluxstore Expert, I have built an app by fluxstore pro. But when I want install the app, the app says, play store don't recognize the developer. Please help me. 2020_09_26_07_46_32.jpg

Hello Fluxstore Expert, I have built an app by fluxstore pro. But when I want install the app, the app says, play store don't recognize the developer. Please help me.
2020_09_26_07_46_32.jpg

This may help: play protect does not recognize this app's developer

Alternatively, did you generate the apk or the app bundle. If its the later, that can be a problem. Specially if the app is not signed.

Finally make sure you are building in debug mode under build.gradle if you don't have not already. But that will cause the app install to fail without any kind of warning.

@Knight_Killer
Why don't you give us license key for free?
80USD for only license key is it worth it?
Because it is only used for 1 domain. And I do not think that I am that type of king, who also bears your expenses.
if you find someone like this, please let me know.

You can get a working license from their github helpdesk very easily!
Just search for fluxstore and you will find many users shared their legit licenses.
(I almost got licenses for all of their products for free)
Can you PM the licenses ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock