• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Purchased WordPress theme

towoju5

Jan 9, 2020
Nigeria
insidetechtools.com
Yha Purchased Wordpress Themes, Mind you this link will be disabled soon to avoid violating Mega.nz TOS/Rules. Am giving away this themes, also not the themes are not nulled they are as supplied by the developers.

Click Here to View the Shared Themes

Am having a lots of themes in there so please choose carefully.

Thanks, Also i will be sharing a website where you can Learn virtually soon, the courses on the website are all 100% free

if you want the Rocket Web 2 App template for Android inbox me and i will send you a download link.

Yha Purchased Wordpress Themes, Mind you this link will be disabled soon to avoid violating Mega.nz TOS/Rules. Am giving away this themes, also not the themes are not nulled they are as supplied by the developers.

Click Here to View the Shared Themes

Am having a lots of themes in there so please choose carefully.

Thanks, Also i will be sharing a website where you can Learn virtually soon, the courses on the website are all 100% free

if you want the Rocket Web 2 App template for Android inbox me and i will send you a download link.
Are all the latest version theme ? Is it only theme folder or plugin included ? If it is not nulled mean under GPL, right?

Themeforest material or mixed content..

Are all the latest version theme ? Is it only theme folder or plugin included ? If it is not nulled mean under GPL, right?

Themeforest material or mixed content..

As a matter of fact some might be upto date some might not be, it's been about a year since i have them in my Mega i also got some from ********* Fault, Also it a mixed content and not only envato product.

Just WordPress themes Only

Reactions: AlexRazor and Babak
Thanks for the share,
Can you please send me the Gwangi latest version (as you have purchased it)

The themes shared are GPL license or does ' shared by developers' mean , they are authentic original themes with license ? can you pls clarify

Most of the themes are so old. Showing date 01/17/2019. more than a year.
Not a good idea to use more than 6 months old theme or plugin to any WordPress site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock