[Purchased & Working] NextHour 2.8 + App

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

alexmisaila

May 9, 2020
Hi, I've purchased this script a few weeks ago.... Honestly it was full of bugs, I've asked the seller to solve them, and after a lot of wasted time, he solved the issues, but left one and didn't answer me anymore. I don't think I'm gonna get my money back, but this is the real world....... Here are the working script and also the working app....

Working Script (upload all this to the host):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F5INtDnYeneY9IHbNmYg0p49V7GhgLtD
Working App:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_2cm4gU84i5zc6hZZyEnMYycfoAZ4OVx
Original FIles (Maybe you will need to overwrite the translations, and here also you have the database, documentation etc):

The only bug that have the script now (I hope someone can help me to solve it) is that from the subscriber account (I've payed to test, if you assign from the admin panel everything works well) the play button from the series or movies has disappeared (but from the admin account the button is there).

This is from the Admin

This is from the subscriber account

Last edited:

alexmisaila

May 9, 2020
What I'm giving is the script with the bugs fixed by the coder. On babiato you can find another 2.8 version but is the code with bugs.

alexmisaila

May 9, 2020
How do you know a new update is coming in a few days?.... My version had a lots of bugs, I don't know why, the seller didn't give me a reason.

:confused: I see.... Ok, I hope the new version works fine, because at this moment I've had to stop my project because of the bugs on the webscript and also some little things on the flutter app...

Nope man, I've downloaded the original files from codecanyon... I've paid for the script, isn't nulled..... It is for this reason that I don't understand why the script had a lots of bugs.... You can search on the posts of the nulled version that are here in babiato.... Error 500 after stripe payment, I had also the routes of the URLs from the main menu not working, loading the wrong pages etc....

//And what I'm sharing on the post is the script with all this bugs fixed (except the play button), and it's the purchased by me

rdoolfo

Jul 27, 2019

What a cool guy this script!

Can you keep updated please?

Yes I saw your comment so I asked him if possible to help by posting the new updates

Thanks for your answer

Do you have the app? Because from what I had seen before on the forum I didn't have the app but only the script

From the rest, thank you and @alexmisaila

Sorry, I didn't see the app, I just saw that it had the script

rdoolfo

Jul 27, 2019
The only bug that have the script now (I hope someone can help me to solve it) is that from the subscriber account (I've payed to test, if you assign from the admin panel everything works well) the play button from the series or movies has disappeared (but from the admin account the button is there).
I will install here and test

If you find something about it, comment here

Reactions: deajaypandu

WhiteKnight

May 26, 2020
Watch out malware in here . I remember you from black hat you did the same there till they kicked you off

Do not download