• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PWA - Plugin for 66biolinks 2.0 update for v41

Jokerman

May 2, 2022
PWA (Progressive Web App) System – Gives you and your users the ability to download and install the web page as an app on your PC / Phone, directly via the browser.

Hi Guys. I love Babiato an I Know Sharing Is Caring so am here to share the latest version of PWA 2.0 With Babiato Credits an Babiato Site Link Added In That Plugin So Some Resellings Kids Dont Know how to edit the simple code.

Its All Your Now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zordrok
PWA (Progressive Web App) System – Gives you and your users the ability to download and install the web page as an app on your PC / Phone, directly via the browser.

Hi Guys. I love Babiato an I Know Sharing Is Caring so am here to share the latest version of PWA 2.0 With Babiato Credits an Babiato Site Link Added In That Plugin So Some Resellings Kids Dont Know how to edit the simple code.

Its All Your Now.

DOWNLOAD NOW
resources already in here

don't duplicated!

Reactions: spw28252416
Finding resource from somewhere else and posting them here.
Ho. Have you downloaded the plugin an Installed.?

It's asking Password Even I don't Know the Password. I got the latest Version Somewhere else an Am Sharing here bcoz Not everyone Get The Password Due to they didn't post Any Resources. Before You're Pointing Someone Check the fact.

I give the Credits to Babiato. If it's Qurel' file then I can give the Credits to him also but it's not his File.

Screenshot_2023-11-22-09-52-08-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Ho. Have you downloaded the plugin an Installed.?

It's asking Password Even I don't Know the Password. I got the latest Version Somewhere else an Am Sharing here bcoz Not everyone Get The Password Due to they didn't post Any Resources. Before You're Pointing Someone Check the fact.
Read the rules, you cannot share files from other sites here, if you buy directly, please send proof of purchase to the admin or moderator. The resources for this file are already available.
@phpCore

Until the recent situation with the fact that I supported a developer on the topic of Tapme and piracy of his products, which I was one of the first to test and help improve. It was unpleasant to me that my work, my money for the purchase of plugins, themes and much more were not appreciated in any way, and for the development of the forum, I simply put a password on the archive where I need to publish at least 1 resource so that others could not just download and start reselling or pirating. Others just started creating resources with plugins and writing some nonsense. I am not the author of these plugins, but I personally paid for each plugin. If anyone needs proof, I can provide screenshots from Lemonsqueezy, Gumroad and Envato market.

Appreciate the time and money of others, everyone wants it for free, but, as they say, only cheese in a mousetrap is free. I decided to fight it somehow, but it was not appreciated after the announcement of the results in the distribution, I will most likely leave this forum. Thank you all for your support and this way with the babiato forum.

Until the recent situation with the fact that I supported a developer on the topic of Tapme and piracy of his products, which I was one of the first to test and help improve. It was unpleasant to me that my work, my money for the purchase of plugins, themes and much more were not appreciated in any way, and for the development of the forum, I simply put a password on the archive where I need to publish at least 1 resource so that others could not just download and start reselling or pirating. Others just started creating resources with plugins and writing some nonsense. I am not the author of these plugins, but I personally paid for each plugin. If anyone needs proof, I can provide screenshots from Lemonsqueezy, Gumroad and Envato market.

Appreciate the time and money of others, everyone wants it for free, but, as they say, only cheese in a mousetrap is free. I decided to fight it somehow, but it was not appreciated after the announcement of the results in the distribution, I will most likely leave this forum. Thank you all for your support and this way with the babiato forum.
I Know Your Effort an I Respect It. An Am Also Download The Plug-ins You Upload. You have to know we can't Stop of Reselling an PPL who don't know about Free Site's they only Buy the Scripts an Plugins 99% know Where to find Free Stuff.

I Know Your Effort an I Respect It. An Am Also Download The Plug-ins You Upload. You have to know we can't Stop of Reselling an PPL who don't know about Free Site's they only Buy the Scripts an Plugins 99% know Where to find Free Stuff.
And because of this, you need to create a topic with the resource that I published?

It’s better to buy from for @BlakenFist a small fee than to do this

You are simply breaking the forum rules.
Let the Administration sort it out.

@Jokerman Consider this your first verbal warning, you see that this resource is already in the forum
and yet you are outsourcing this to others?
Did you take the necessary steps to submit your resource?

Thread closed!

@Jokerman You found it from somewhere else?
Are you serious?

@Qurel and @willydhafi I'd like to ask you two to report such threads to any of the mods.
This kind of behavior is not allowed in the forum.
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Qurel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock