• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PWA to APK Plugin - Addon for PWA for WP & AMP

PWA to APK Plugin - Addon for PWA for WP & AMP v1.4

No permission to download

SpiderWeb

Trusted Uploader
Sep 23, 2020
kandav submitted a new resource:

PWA to APK - Wordpress Plugin - pwa to apk

PWA to APK Plugin

You can create Android APK for your PWA and get listed on Google Play store with one click!
PLUGIN FEATURES
  • Android APP generator from PWA – This addon will allow your user to, generate the APK of your current PWA website. In just one click you can get the APK.
  • APK Versions – Always generate apk files with different versions, it helps users...

Read more about this resource...

Can you explain further? You need to install the main app before you install this addon
The plugin works but the main plugin has given me a lot of work to make it work correctly if the main plugin does not work perfectly this will not work either and the main plugin is not very stable apparently

ythe plugin could be nulled but stopped working because apparently it does not work with the new updates of pwa and the person who uploaded the plugin that apparently bought it never got it i

Hi,

my dear use this site it creates the pwa app for all platforms with this plugin for free

Hola,

querido, use este sitio, crea la aplicación pwa para todas las plataformas con este complemento de forma gratuita

hola amigo he usado tu sugerencia y me parece una excelente herramienta y alternativa a cualquier extensión de wordpress pwa, no tenemos que pagar nada y podemos generar el apk para nuestro sitio web es fácil de configurar y no toma más de 5min para hazlo lo probe con mi pagina web y funciono perfecto genere la apk y la instale en mi celular y la app funciono perfecto.

Te recomiendo que lo uses al 100% te ahorramos mucho hermano!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock