• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus 3.5.0

No permission to download

alexsander19

Apr 22, 2021
White Devil submitted a new resource:

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless restaurant menus - QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless restaurant menus

photo_2020-10-03_23-25-46.jpg

Start a Contactless restaurant menu maker business in less than 10 min.
In the era of covid, restaurant need modern and clean solutions for their traditional way of working. Including the menus on their tables.

With this tool, they can create both digital menu and the qr for it. There are also print templates available.

Read more about this resource...

This problem is usually coming from wrong mail service configuration and that can cause 500 server error so in this case we are assisting to our clients to make correct configuration.
Need SMTP configurations.|
But this guys cant write code. And on him demo show 500 error.
Idea its good but need to be write whit people who have more skill

Last edited:
hiii , me too , error 500 php 7.2
This problem is usually coming from wrong mail service configuration and that can cause 500 server error so in this case we are assisting to our clients to make correct configuration.
Need SMTP configurations.|
But this guys cant write code. And on him demo show 500 error.
Idea its good but need to be write whit people who have more skill
Thats right, the script doesn't even have .env file to start the installation, script is good but full of bugs I'm trying to debug as much as I can

Instead of whining about the errors and how bad coder is the developer I would suggest you to start and read and learn more about scripting and php and laravel and most important how to DEBUG your OWN MISTAKES.

I managed to install it without any issue and is working without any issue. And FYI smtp server is set at installation time. And because it's a SaaS script then your client have nothing to do with setting up the script unless he wants to offer qr menu services. At which point if it's your client you'll assist him trough all the installation steps or better you do the installation for him. But you cannot do that if you know sh** about coding.

Olá... consegui instalar e acessar de boa, mas as configurações SMTP nao consigo configurar no .env nem com gmail ou hotmail.

any help?

ah.... dá para atualizar, aqui já roda a 1.7.2

Last edited by a moderator:
New release 1.5.8
1.5.8 - 2020-10-17
Improvements
Recapthca added
Better Favicon generation
Better frontend language manager
Limit plan fix
Better URL route for restaurant edit
Other small bug fixes

New version 1.7.3 - 2020-10-28

This is combined update from 1.5.8 till 1.7.3
Improvements
Tables and area management
Local order ( Continuous orders and online card payments )
Orders | Report and live orders
Customer log
Subscribe via stripe
Manually assign restaurant to pricing plan

@White Devil, please update to the new version

Reactions: twofun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryoken
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock