• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus 3.5.0

No permission to download
is it possible to update to new version.
because new version come with lots of fixing.

thanks in advance.

1.7.9 - 2020-11-12
Improvements
Inline editing on the front page
Customer can see orders they have made
Remove Project branding from the restaurant menu page
Options to disable Guest log
Option to edit categories name in the menu
Delete demo data button added
Optin to completely delete restaurant
Bugfix: When selecting variants, $ is US$
Bugfix: Wildcard domain QR make
Option to change required characters in a phone number

Would you please share the new update? The friends above wanted it.

You will be very helpful

Reactions: Jordo345
Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 22.26.47.png

Guy's, just installed this one, On the left side Update box popped up - in Admin dashboard and I have updated everything to the latest version. Everything is working smooth as butter. :) Try it and you will see.

Reactions: phpCore
Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 22.26.47.png

Guy's, just installed this one, On the left side Update box popped up - in Admin dashboard and I have updated everything to the latest version. Everything is working smooth as butter. :) Try it and you will see.

You are right (y)

The auto update is working

Tip: edit the file config/laraupdater.php, you should have
:
'tmp_path' => base_path().'/public/uploads/settings'

latest.png

Hello Lovely people.
Has anyone got the chance to get the latest version?
I have been searching online in hope to find it nulled anywhere to share it with you.
I am thinking about buying this extended version and share it with you so that a professional can null it for the rest of us.

Thanks mates
luv u all
Mostavios

Hello Lovely people.
Has anyone got the chance to get the latest version?
I have been searching online in hope to find it nulled anywhere to share it with you.
I am thinking about buying this extended version and share it with you so that a professional can null it for the rest of us.

Thanks mates
luv u all
Mostavios

Hey @mostavios , That's awesome! But we solved the update process and we have the latest version shared here. Just read few posts above your latest post and you will see the solution. 😉

All the best!!!

Hey @mostavios , That's awesome! But we solved the update process and we have the latest version shared here. Just read few posts above your latest post and you will see the solution. 😉

All the best!!!
Hi, Thank you for your kind response,
After Installing this Script i had a notification for the update but from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6 and once i clicked on it i had an Error 503 !
I had to re-install the whole script once again.
babiato.png

I changed the Path on the file config/laraupdater.php but it gave Server Error.
i would truly appreciate it if you can guide me on how to solve this issue

Thanks a zillion
Mostavios

check your server error log, it seems like a missconfiguration of your server. I've been able to install and update to latest twice on 2 different hostings.

Btw: update is made step by step till latest version so you'll have to hit update like 8 times or so

Hi, Thank you for your kind response,
After Installing this Script i had a notification for the update but from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6 and once i clicked on it i had an Error 503 !
I had to re-install the whole script once again.
babiato.png

I changed the Path on the file config/laraupdater.php but it gave Server Error.
i would truly appreciate it if you can guide me on how to solve this issue

Thanks a zillion
Mostavios

You need to read carefully the entire posts to understand what happening here

Read this

check your server error log, it seems like a missconfiguration of your server. I've been able to install and update to latest twice on 2 different hostings.

Btw: update is made step by step till latest version so you'll have to hit update like 8 times or so

Thank you for your kind Support
i checked the error log and this is what i have:

[2020-11-27 17:55:03] local.ERROR: Trying to get property 'hours' of non-object {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Trying to get property 'hours' of non-object at /app/Http/Controllers/FrontEndController.php:470)

I would truly appreciate it if you can help me solve this.

Best Regards,
Mostavios

Full Error Log
I apologize if i am sending to much data but this may help everyone who is facing the same issue.
Thank you very much..
I truly appreciate it

Attachments

• laravel-2020-11-27.txt
    47.7 KB · Views: 17
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock