• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System - Thanks NullMaster ❤️

😲😲😲
It's now in the proper category.
It was in WordPress Plugin Category a few hours before. @Babak moved to PHP script category when I mentioned it.
You are a very old member, but you haven't yet contributed in this forum.
Stop leaching and start contributing.

Reactions: SpkAvii
Yes, Babak has moved this resource to PHP script.

But this plugin was not in the plugin category. It was in the CodeCanyon script. So I still think it's in the right category.

This is the CodeCanyon script. Therefore, it is appropriate in both categories.

Yes, Babak has moved this resource to PHP script.

But this plugin was not in the plugin category. It was in the CodeCanyon script. So I still think it's in the right category.

This is the CodeCanyon script. Therefore, it is appropriate in both categories.
I was searching within WordPress --> Plugins for Schools ERPs. I found Ranmom School there. (Unfortunately, I could not take a screenshot for proof).
I downloaded the latest version & tried to install it in WordPress installation but failed.
I checked & found that it is a PHP Script.
I mentioned to Babak. He liked my point & immediately moved it to PHP Scripts Category.

No need to discuss this topic anymore, please.

Thanks

Ramon School v5.20 with updated SQL NULLED
# Have you been a member for two months + with at least 10 posts?
#Do you guarantee not to give this out?
# If so, for a $5.00 USD donation to PayPal via [email protected] you can get it!
# PM me your PayPal Transaction ID number and your Mega email address to get the download.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: corimba7
# If so, for a $5.00 USD donation to PayPal via [email protected] you can get it!
# PM me your PayPal Transaction ID number and your Mega email address to get the download.

I'm interested

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm interested
Just following instructions in my post! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock