• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro is Coming

Do you want Rank Math Pro Within One Week Of Official Release

• Total voters

bijay

Trusted Uploader
Sep 23, 2019
India
nametest.app
Staff Edit - And Babiato has it within 1 day of being released :)

1602784725071.png
Hi @Babak @medw1311 @NullMaster @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL
We heard Rankmath is bringing their pro version.
Here is the link https://rankmath.com/pro/
They are coming with some new features and there are millions of site using Rank math
So in upcoming days many people will be requesting Rankmath.

After the pro version release please do something to fulfill the forum demand.

Thank you​

Last edited by a moderator:
1602784725071.png
Hi @Babak @medw1311 @NullMaster @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL
We heard Rankmath is bringing their pro version.
Here is the link https://rankmath.com/pro/
They are coming with some new features and there are millions of site using Rank math
So in upcoming days many people will be requesting Rankmath.

After the pro version release please do something to fulfill the forum demand.

Thank you​
It depends if it will require account login or having complicated API calls that ping their server when you take any action.

Could be very tricky to null, so we have to see what's in there first and see if it's even possible to null.

• Love
Reactions: enigmos
The free version already is in many ways better than Yoast. I can´t imagine how robust the pro version will be.
yes exactly free version is awesome

good news
im sure this plugin is better than yoast
I recently tried Yoast premium on one of my websites, and it's not even comparable with Rankmath. Yoast UI is absolute trash and in addition, misses tons of useful features. It's the most popular at the moment just because it is very old, compared to Rankmath.

But if people need a light SEO plugin I always recommend The SEO Framework. It offers enough features and works flawlessly.

this producer must have been absolutely crazy! $200 ex VAT
( Turkish Lira; 1616,10! KDV hariç arkadaşlar! Ödeme yapmak isteyen Türk arkadaşlar 2,000₺ 'sından fazla ödeme yapması gerekecek! )
I use these functions in the same way, I want 500₺ (Turkish lira) in return for those who say the price is expensive. :D I will never lower my price again! ;)

Reactions: vuslatim and halley
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock