• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v3.0.58

No permission to download
Notice that there is no data size for analytics, maybe this is due to a display problem? Virtually no data has been received. Why could this be?
1.jpg 2.png 3.png

here is a list of my plugins

4.png

here is a list of my plugins
I have the same problem! We have to wait if someone can do magic.

UPDATE:

I delete both nulled plugins from here. Then I installed the free version of Rank Math and now everything is working. So the problem is in the nulled plugins free and pro. @Babak can you please help us out what maby the problem is?

Update 2:
There seems to be an update from Rank Math i saw in the forum but I see no changelog yet.

Update 3:
The solution what worked for me:

Here’s what you need to do: log in to phpMyAdmin and check if wp_rank_math_analytics_gsc and wp_rank_math_analytics_objects tables exist. If either of them does not exist, run the correct SQL code manually to create it:
For wp_rank_math_analytics_gsc
https://pastebin.com/0VB1Tqaa
For wp_rank_math_analytics_objects
https://pastebin.com/5XwUjz1T

Before running any SQL code, create a complete backup of the database. There’s always some risk involved when executing direct queries like this.

Then update manualy and voila!!! Please let me know if this works.

Last edited:
For you who encounter the Site Analysis and Keywords are not working, just wait for 2 or 3 days, R*nk M*th said that the Plugin need a time to have and active click and Serp showing on gulugulu.
Mine showing the data after 2 days.

1605539563237.png
The statistics that appear in the Rank Math Analytics module won’t match with the data from the Google Search Console as they only track posts and keywords that rank in the top 100 positions and have at least 1 click in the selected timeframe. They do this to help make decision-making easier and for faster data processing since this is the data you really need to prioritize your SEO efforts.

The statistics that appear in the Rank Math Analytics module won’t match with the data from the Google Search Console as they only track posts and keywords that rank in the top 100 positions and have at least 1 click in the selected timeframe. They do this to help make decision-making easier and for faster data processing since this is the data you really need to prioritize your SEO efforts.
That's is what i mean, thanks @ubaid , betul sekaliii...

Just letting u know there is an update and it is important
v2.0.3 [Nov 20, 2020]
-----------------------------
* Added: German & Russian translations
* Fixed: The PRO update will now need the update of the free version if both the updates are available
* Improved: Added an option for the Video Schema to stop auto-generating of the thumbnail images from the embedded videos like YouTube
* Improved: The PRO version will not be disabled when someone uses the rollback feature with the free version
* Fixed: Duplicate product category issue happening on some WooCommerce installations
* Fixed: The import Schema option from a custom code was not working when the Schema was not in an array format
* Fixed: Some localization issues
* Fixed: Video Sitemap duration was showing an incorrect value
* Fixed: A PHP fatal error happening on some installations with the new Image SEO PRO
* Fixed: A visible PHP error when someone changed between the easy and advanced modes in the setup wizard
* Fixed: An issue where an incorrect PRO upgrade notice was showing up
* Fixed: Squashed several small bugs

Just letting u know there is an update and it is important
v2.0.3 [Nov 20, 2020]
-----------------------------
* Added: German & Russian translations
* Fixed: The PRO update will now need the update of the free version if both the updates are available
* Improved: Added an option for the Video Schema to stop auto-generating of the thumbnail images from the embedded videos like YouTube
* Improved: The PRO version will not be disabled when someone uses the rollback feature with the free version
* Fixed: Duplicate product category issue happening on some WooCommerce installations
* Fixed: The import Schema option from a custom code was not working when the Schema was not in an array format
* Fixed: Some localization issues
* Fixed: Video Sitemap duration was showing an incorrect value
* Fixed: A PHP fatal error happening on some installations with the new Image SEO PRO
* Fixed: A visible PHP error when someone changed between the easy and advanced modes in the setup wizard
* Fixed: An issue where an incorrect PRO upgrade notice was showing up
* Fixed: Squashed several small bugs
Thanks. It won't take too long to get here! :)

Babak updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math Pro v2.0.2 - Free v1.0.52.3 Nulled

Download Rank Math Pro v2.0.2 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled Free
v1.0.52.3 Nov 20, 2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ @NullMaster

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock