• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v3.0.58

No permission to download
could you explain detailed please and also how you solved this issue??
I added two databases manually because they where missing. So that's why I ask if you have any error on your server log to see if you have the same problem.

When you miss database tables the I posted an fix for it.

Reactions: GSP
I added two databases manually because they where missing. So that's why I ask if you have any error on your server log to see if you have the same problem.

Thank you I'll check it

hey bro, could please tell me how to run the correct SQL code or how to create a tables manually?
or if you have the table please send to me
@flanger69 please

Last edited:
Yeah bro I tried but still not getting, may be they rectify it next update hope next update will solve this problem
have you try to make table name same as your table name?

example: your table first name: wxx_

so change table name in first line for wp_rank_math_analytics_gsc and wp_rank_math_analytics_objects .

CREATE TABLE wxx_rank_math_analytics_gsc (
id BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
created TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
)

create it:
For wp_rank_math_analytics_gsc
https://pastebin.com/0VB1Tqaa
For wp_rank_math_analytics_objects
https://pastebin.com/5XwUjz1T

have you try to make table name same as your table name?

example: your table first name: wxx_

so change table name in first line for wp_rank_math_analytics_gsc and wp_rank_math_analytics_objects .

CREATE TABLE wxx_rank_math_analytics_gsc (
id BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
)
I copy past it like it is. Please try

Reactions: GSP and Airsky
CREATE TABLE xxx_rank_math_analytics_gsc (
id BIGINT (20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
query VARCHAR (1000) NOT NULL,
page VARCHAR (500) NOT NULL,
clicks MEDIUMINT (6) NOT NULL,
impressions MEDIUMINT (6) NOT NULL,
DOUBLE NOT NULL position,
ctr DOUBLE NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id),
INDEX analytics_query (query (190)),
INDEX analytics_page (page (190)),
INDEX clicks (clicks),
INDEX position (position)
)
MySQL replied: Documentation

# 1064 - Syntax error near 'position (position)
) 'on line 14

how to correct this error?

When entering the Site Analytics tab, this pop-up window will appear below and will not allow you to click on this tab!
Snap2.png

1606024381303.png

Annotation 2020-11-22 112338.png

Finally its worked, Guys who are all facing this issue please do the steps mentioned below and also click the Update data manually button it will take around 15mins to complete and it show overall optimization completely and also all problem solved even site wide analysis also working. All working perfectly. Thanks to @flanger69 @Babak @NullMaster

UPDATE:

I delete both nulled plugins from here. Then I installed the free version of Rank Math and now everything is working. So the problem is in the nulled plugins free and pro. @Babak can you please help us out what maby the problem is?

Update 2:
There seems to be an update from Rank Math i saw in the forum but I see no changelog yet.

Update 3:
The solution what worked for me:

Here’s what you need to do: log in to phpMyAdmin and check if wp_rank_math_analytics_gsc and wp_rank_math_analytics_objects tables exist. If either of them does not exist, run the correct SQL code manually to create it:
For wp_rank_math_analytics_gsc
https://pastebin.com/0VB1Tqaa
For wp_rank_math_analytics_objects
https://pastebin.com/5XwUjz1T

Before running any SQL code, create a complete backup of the database. There’s always some risk involved when executing direct queries like this.

Then update manualy and voila!!! Please let me know if this works.

1606024381303.png

Annotation 2020-11-22 112338.png

Finally its worked, Guys who are all facing this issue please do the steps mentioned below and also click the Update data manually button it will take around 15mins to complete and it show overall optimization completely and also all problem solved even site wide analysis also working. All working perfectly. Thanks to @flanger69 @Babak @NullMaster
Very welcome man!!!!

Reactions: GSP
@flanger69 Tried and installed only one of the database missed. Do you have any idea why is giving issues?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 26
When entering the Site Analytics tab, this pop-up window will appear below and will not allow you to click on this tab!
Snap2.png
I don't know if it's going to work for everyone
but I changed browser chrome to Firefox
it works again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock