• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v3.0.58

No permission to download
Hi @TassieNZ , @Babak , @NullMaster

Can you change this code value on your release?

seo-by-rank-math-pro\includes\class-installer.php
PHP:
if ( function_exists( 'as_unschedule_all_actions' ) ) {
    $fetch_gap = 3;
    // $fetch_gap = 1;
    as_unschedule_all_actions( 'rank_math/analytics/daily_tasks' );
    as_schedule_recurring_action( strtotime( 'tomorrow' ) + 180, DAY_IN_SECONDS * $fetch_gap, 'rank_math/analytics/daily_tasks' );
}

seo-by-rank-math-pro\includes\modules\analytics\class-analytics.php
PHP:
public function data_retention_period() {
        return 'pro' === Admin_Helper::get_user_plan() ? 180 : 1000;
       // return 3650;
}

public function fetch_gap() {
        return 3;
        // return 1;
}

wp-content\plugins\seo-by-rank-math-pro\includes\modules\analytics\class-keywords.php
PHP:
$args = wp_parse_args(
    $args,
    [
        'dimension' => 'query',
        'order'     => 'DESC',
        'orderBy'   => 'diffPosition',
        'limit'     => 'LIMIT 20000',
        // 'limit'     => 'LIMIT 100000',
        'sub_where' => " AND query IN ( SELECT keyword from {$wpdb->prefix}rank_math_analytics_keyword_manager )",
    ]
);

so we can get analytic data, not limited to 3 days.
dan keyword tracker over 20000
Download link updated with revised version. :)

Anyone else facing an issue like this:
1606864373800.png 1606864373800.png

For a few pages the plugin worked fine (and still does for those few pages) but for all other pages it displays like this. If I disable the RANK MATH PRO then this issue goes away. NOTE: I am using the nulled free version and pro version.

The issue is that it's broken. My page has a title and a description which it is not showing and if I enter a keyword, those fancy highlights do not come up so you can't even enter keywords properly.

@TassieNZ Any clue what could be the issue?

For a few pages the plugin worked fine (and still does for those few pages) but for all other pages it displays like this. If I disable the RANK MATH PRO then this issue goes away. NOTE: I am using the nulled free version and pro version.

The issue is that it's broken. My page has a title and a description which it is not showing and if I enter a keyword, those fancy highlights do not come up so you can't even enter keywords properly.

I'm not using it at the moment, so better off waiting for a reply from those that are. :)

What work for me:
Install the free version of Rank Math
Install the nulled version (pro)

That worked for me....

What work for me:
Install the free version of Rank Math
Install the nulled version (pro)

That worked for me....
I will test this out. Thanks so much for letting me know.

Maybe there is bug in the nulled free one then 🤔

I will test this out. Thanks so much for letting me know.

Maybe there is bug in the nulled free one then 🤔
I really don’t know! Rank Math is facing a lot of problems by there self. But since I have Rank Math my website traffic is higher then Yoast

I really don’t know! Rank Math is facing a lot of problems by there self. But since I have Rank Math my website traffic is higher then Yoast
Yeah it's a weird issue. When j disabled the pro and enabled free only, then the same page that had the issues was working fine (RankMath displayed properly). The moment I enabled pro again, the same page gave issues.

Strange issue. Going to test with the method provided above and see if that works otherwise k will just wait for an update.

RankMath is a nice plugin though. I agree with you there. Even the free version with its limitations was decent.

UPDATE: After performing a few tests I can say it is the Rank Math Pro Plugin that has/causes issues.

UPDATE: After moving to authentic RankMath, the issue still persists.

It's safe to say that this is a RankMath issue. There's a bug with their PRO plugin and many users are affected by it. It seems we have no choice other than to wait for an Update/Fix. This is probably bad news for RankMath as this is their launch and users are facing such issues.

If you happen to face the same issue, refer to the link below:

UPDATE: After moving to authentic RankMath, the issue still persists.

It's safe to say that this is a RankMath issue. There's a bug with their PRO plugin and many users are affected by it. It seems we have no choice other than to wait for an Update/Fix. This is probably bad news for RankMath as this is their launch and users are facing such issues.

If you happen to face the same issue, refer to the link below:
Absolutely not. The issue you mentioned is not been faced by me atleast. Using the same nulled version.

Absolutely not. The issue you mentioned is not been faced by me atleast. Using the same nulled version.
Seems that some users are affected and others aren't. On the authentic one there's a support post mentioning this issue.

They said they're releasing Beta fix. See the attached link above. They are aware of this bug. No issue with the nulled plugin though. This issue is RankMaths problem and not the nullers problem.

Seems that some users are affected and others aren't. On the authentic one there's a support post mentioning this issue.

They said they're releasing Beta fix. See the attached link above. They are aware of this bug. No issue with the nulled plugin though. This issue is RankMaths problem and not the nullers problem.
The support thread is almost 4 months back... As far as the versions are out, there are various new updates released in these 4 months period.

Reactions: GlobbyRex
The support thread is almost 4 months back... As far as the versions are out, there are various new updates released in these 4 months period.
You are correct. Will test out a few more fixes and see what happens. Been struggling with this issue for few days now 😔 the weird part is that it works fine on some product pages but then glitches on other product pages.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock