• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rapidgator Premium Files Downlods ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

amg63

Sep 26, 2020
Томск
bynTlNMDYAfRSzauVTrLB-FgHeAnKliD7xE7v7fCCCoSahL_rURXsVp-tVQIQoTvVt0

Hey y'all! I'm feelings blessed because my birthday anniversary🥳 just around the corner so I would love to do a giveaway to help you guys downloading premium-only rapidgator files!

So without further due, if you need any premium rapidgator files ONLY! NOT SLOW SPEED DOWNLOAD( https://rapidgator.net/ ) then just write the links of your requested files below. if the files still can download via slow speed download then DONT REQUEST IT HERE BECAUSE I WONT ENTERTAIN.

-------------------------------------
TOS/Rules:
  • Max files size for each user is 3GB total with max of 3 links
  • The new user since registered must 1 Month or greater for requesting resource.
  • The priority is given based on the file size requested(the lower the size, the quickest you can get) and based on your contribution towards this community(I have full rights to decline any of your request if I feel you're not eligible enough based on my own rubric)
  • I will re-upload all your requested files on random free file hosting based on the size and speed
  • After requesting please be patient and wait 24 hour or more for me to re-uploading your files because my internet connection aren't superfast like elonmusk spaceX 🚀🚀rocket lol ;p
  • After you get the requested files from me, please download it ASAP because I probably might permanently delete it from my free file hosting account to prevent it from getting suspended or banned due to dmca or whatnot.
  • Last but not least please appreciate my work because I'm doing this for free to you guys so be respectful and have manners ;)

tldr: This giveaway will automatically ends after my premium acc expired. So grab this opportunity while you can folks!

UPDATE MARCH 12 2021: ONLY DOWNLOAD FOR RAPIDGATOR PREMIUM FILES AKA "This file can be downloaded by premium only ". NOT SLOW SPEED DOWNLOAD

Regards,

amg63

Last edited:
Hey Amg63, can you download this file? not is rapidgator.

IT'S the same file, on the various servers:

--------------------
AND HERE...I ASK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THAT FILES BELOW:

And here another file:

---------------------

Anothe file here:

---------------

Here another:

Thanks!!! :giggle:

Hey Amg63, can you download this file? not is rapidgator.

IT'S the same file, on the various servers:

--------------------
AND HERE...I ASK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THAT FILES BELOW:

And here another file:

---------------------

Anothe file here:

---------------

Here another:

Thanks!!! :giggle:

Reactions: annavicky1980
  • Love
Reactions: lipton.io
Please, can you provide me this two files, thanks! ♥ :

Thanks for you help amg63!!! :)

Here, another two files request:

THANKS!!!! :D
I'll upload the 2nd link later on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maucariapacom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock