• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Real Estate Agency Portal

Real Estate Agency Portal v1.7.4

No permission to download

Bogotano

Dec 13, 2018
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Real Estate Agency Portal - DownloadReal Estate Agency Portal Nulled Free codecanyon 6539169

Preview (1).jpg

Script was born to be ahead in innovation and at the peak of the real estate portal solutions, specifically designed for easy customization and use.

Result of desire to make our clients happy is this completely new redesign for our script even after 6 successful year on marketplace and we still try to make our script even better!

Why is Real estate agency portal script your best choice for real estate...

Read more about this resource...

Any updates on the cms?

I would like to use this new theme

1.6.7 - February 29
Redesigned full layout

when I did the installation the script has an old theme

increase ur volume of recourses
How to increase volume? when we upload a new resource which is not available in the forum yet, its get approved, but on next day the resource count is vanished from the "my resources" tab without any reason or information or explanation given.. Then in this scenario how can anybody increase the resource count ? even i upload 100 new resources, it is not guaranteed that. those will be counted as my resource.... Then what could i do? you guys just simply discouraging resource uploading. @Babak knows the scenario. Anyway i think its better to get it from other sources rather than wasting time here for the password protected stuffs by uploading.. specially when no definite rules about resource count... thank you..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock