• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RealHomes - Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme

RealHomes - Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme v4.2.1

No permission to download
Babak updated RealHomes - Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

RealHomes Theme v3.10.1

Download RealHomes v3.10.1 - WordPress Real Estate Theme Nulled Free
v3.10.1 – UPDATED ON 15TH FEBRUARY 2020

• Improved – Contact form over slider.
  • Improved – Login & Register page related code in header.
  • Improved – Code with respect to W3 validation.
  • Improved – Styles at various places.
  • Improved – Info window styles.
  • Improved – Compare properties floating feature.
  • Improved – Translation for membership related stuff.
  • Improved – reCAPTCHA V3 related code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated RealHomes - Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

RealHomes Theme v3.10.2

Download RealHomes v3.10.2 - WordPress Real Estate Theme Nulled Free
Change Log - Real Homes Theme
v3.10.2

Added - Guest property submission support.
Added - Property attachments support to front-end property submission.
Added - Features Elementor widget.
Added - Login dialog Elementor widget ( for custom built headers ).
Added - Contact form widget for sidebars and footer widget areas.
Added - Slider Revolution support to the 'Contact Form Over Slider' module in home template.
Added...

Reactions: mzak

RealHomes Theme v3.11.0 Nulled

Download RealHomes v3.11.0 - WordPress Real Estate Theme Nulled Free
v3.11.0 – UPDATED ON 26TH JUNE 2020

• Added – Properties Search Form Elementor widget that comes with lots of flexibility and customizability.
  • Added – Custom built currencies switcher with super easy configurations. So no third party plugin is required now and newly engineered currencies switching functionality works in a smooth and reliable way.
  • Added – Custom Web-hooks URL support to feed agents and...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi Babak,

Latest Update is Infected. Scanned 2x On Virus Total to Make sure. Can this be right? The 1st Time since I have used Babiato. Screenshot Attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Nury
Hi @NullMaster,

Thank You.

I have scanned each folder and the Theme Folders are perfectly clean!
The Culprit is in the Documentation Folder/online-documentation.pdf

Thank You for Your Assistance and The Marvelous BabaK Site,I have used many resources without problems,God Bless.

Demo Imports are Clean as well as all others,except Documentation Folder/online-documentation.pdf

Hi Babak,

Latest Update is Infected. Scanned 2x On Virus Total to Make sure. Can this be right? The 1st Time since I have used Babiato. Screenshot Attached
its false positive

Reactions: Nury

RealHomes Theme v3.11.1 Nulled

Download RealHomes v3.11.1 - WordPress Real Estate Theme Nulled Free
v3.11.1 – UPDATED ON 12 August 2020

Added - Freshly designed Mortgage Calculator module and related widget for property detail page. This module comes with two design variations ( Circle and Line ) and its calculations are integrated with currency switcher.
Improved - Contact Form Widget by adding Property URL and Property Title support in resulted email when used on single property page.
Improved - Number of images...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
First of all thanks for keep posting updates.

I have installed the update and now i can't publish anymore. Anyone with the same problem.

Thanks

Attachments

• Publishing failed.jpg
    Publishing failed.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 20

I have installed the update and now i can't publish anymore. Anyone with the same problem.

Thanks

Thanks

Attachments

• Publishing failed.jpg
    Publishing failed.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 13

Thanks
maybe you are doing something wrong
no idea bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock