• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Really Simple SSL Pro - Improve Security with Really Simple SSL Pro

Really Simple SSL Pro - Improve Security with Really Simple SSL Pro v8.1.0

No permission to download
v2.1.13 null
Thanks. Didn't see your post. I was in the middle of nulling mine. :)

LOL I actually prefer my nulling in this case as mine shows Your license is valid, and expires on: January 1, 2050 whereas yours shows Your license is valid, and expires on: January 1, 1970.

Both work perfectly though. Just my ADHD!

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: happyprince7411
@TassieNZ can I update normally without problems through the adimin panel in Wordprass the Simplle SSL Free Plugin for version 3.3?

Yes, just update the free one normally. :)

Pro version I'll update tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: MyTester
Hi,
I get this message after Really Simple SSL installation. Could someone explain me how to solve this problem?
Thanks
Code:
Really Simple SSL has detected NGINX as webserver. The security headers can be set in two ways: via an nginx.conf file in the websites root directory, or via PHP.

add_header x-xss-protection "1; mode=block" always;

add_header X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff";

add_header Referrer-Policy: "no-referrer-when-downgrade";

Hi,
I get this message after Really Simple SSL installation. Could someone explain me how to solve this problem?
Thanks
Code:
Really Simple SSL has detected NGINX as webserver. The security headers can be set in two ways: via an nginx.conf file in the websites root directory, or via PHP.

You're probably using a caching plugin.

This link can help you.

Hi,
In the Plesk control panel there is the Nginx configuration for the domain.
It seems to be that in "Apache & nginx Settings" I have to insert a code inside "Additional headers", but I don't know what to insert?
Thanks

Reactions: Region25
Hi @TassieNZ,

Could you please tell me how I can solve this problem?
I have Plesk with Nginx active.
Thank you

Hi,
Thanks
Code:

TassieNZ updated Really Simple SSL Pro - Optimises Your Site For SSL with a new update entry:

Really Simple SSL Pro v2.1.19 NULLED

== Change log ==
= 2.1.19 =
* Added upgrade script to move HSTS header to security headers block
* Prefixed Elementor URL replace option
* Updated NGINX/PHP security header notice
* Added function_exists() checks
* Add style-src-elem and script-src-elem to Content Security Policy
* Improved TLS version check to prevent cURL errors on some setups

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamben13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock