• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Really Simple SSL Pro - Improve Security with Really Simple SSL Pro

Really Simple SSL Pro - Improve Security with Really Simple SSL Pro v8.0.0

No permission to download
Addon Really Simple SSL Pro Multisite? Anyone for share? 🙏 🙏 🙏

when i install really simple ssl pro alone the site doesn't crush but when i install the free one with pro it crushes does anyone have a solution ?

when i install really simple ssl pro alone the site doesn't crush but when i install the free one with pro it crushes does anyone have a solution ?
I'm have instaled here, both, no problems, network activeded.

Plugin dependency error
You have a premium add with a version that is not compatible with the >4.0 release of Really Simple SSL.

Please upgrade to the latest version to be able use the full functionality of the plugin.

We have a problem sir @TassieNZ, do somthing

• Wow
Reactions: TassieNZ
TassieNZ updated Really Simple SSL Pro - Optimises Your Site For SSL with a new update entry:

Really Simple SSL Pro v4.0.0 NULLED

Huge THANK YOU to @NullMaster for super fast nulling service! :love:

== Change log ==
= 4.0.0 =
* New user interface
* Fix: transient stored with 'WEEK_IN_SECONDS' as string instead of constant
* Improvement: notices dashboard, with dismissable notices
* Improvement: improved naming of settings, and instructions
* Improvement: new translations
* Improvement: new fix options in scan
* Fix: scan mixed content detection false positive
* Improvement: removal of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock