• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Recommendations] Adning + Woocommerce Theme?

KarmaticOne

Trusted Uploader
Mar 13, 2019
5th Dimension
Dear Babiato community,

I have a new client who wants to set up an online store as well as be able to sell/serve ads on said platform.

I have tried to deliver this with many different Woocommerce themes coupled with the Adning plugin but to no success.

So I have decided to seek out recommendations from the collective Babiato consciousness in hopes that someone out in the there, much wiser than I, could temporarily lend me their brainpower.

Do you have any experience/suggestions/better ways of setting up this model?​
Does Adning work better with WP Bakery Builder or Elementor? (I haven't had much success with Elemetor)​
Do you have any recommendations on flexible Woocommerce Themes that integrates well with Adning? (I've tried ReHub, Besa, Cerato, Medizin, Phami... No luck)​

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to read this post and thank you in advance for any light you can shed for me on this topic.

With Gratitude,

KO

Can you please elaborate what the problems are you're facing? I've used Adning in the past and find it a brilliant ad manager that should work with any theme.
So, what do you want to achieve that Adning does not do?

Reactions: KarmaticOne
Firstly, thank you kindly for your response. I was unsure if anyone would reply so I greatly appreciate it.

The main issue is that I cannot get the ads to appear within the store pages. I have enabled them on single product as well as shop pages but they don't seem to work on Elementor Woocommerce themes.

That was why I was inquiring about any themes you may have had success with.

I hope I was able to clarify my request,I thank you again for your time and consideration my friend

Is this a multi-vendor marketplace and you want to have ads on the pages of the vendors? Normally, vendor pages are a Custom Post Type and you should be able to select that as a post type to display ads on.
If the above isn't what you're after, please be very specific about what you want to do.

You nailed it, that's exactly what I am trying to deliver but all the multi-vendor woocommerce themes I tried wouldn't display the ads.

Have you set something like this up before? What theme did you use if you don't mind me asking?

I really appreciate your insight, thank you

No, I've used Adning on news/magazine websites, but it should work on any type of website with any theme.

You only mention the themes used in your posts, but to set up a multi-vendor environment you not just need a theme that supports it, but also a multi-vendor plugin, e.g. Dokan, WC Marketplace, or WCFM. Which one are you using?

• Love
For the sake of being mindful of your time, please allow me to be more accurate in my communications.

Project scope:
  • Client has 3 physical store locations (expanding to 15)
  • I am trying to create an omnichannel user experience between store & online
  • I am in development of a 2-way sync between their in-store POS and Online inventory (woocommerce)
  • I want online users to be able to see specific inventory based on the retail location they select (multi-vendor?) which are available for purchase online with in-store pick-up only.
  • I want to repurpose and connect the "Vendors" functionality in the multi-vendor configuration to actual physical stores.
  • ..... and then run Adning on top of that entire stack
I had no idea that I also needed a multi-vendor plugin, thank you so much for that. I will definitely research that further.... As far as you know, are there any muti-vendor plugins also support the ability to manage multi-invetories - that I could then sync with the -in-store POS.

Again, I can't thank you enough for all your help! Really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me.

Thank you for your explanation. After reading through your requirements, I think multi-vendor is not the right solution for what you want to achieve. Multi-vendor themes and plugins are meant for online marketplaces where each vendor has its own login and inventory and where the owner of the website charges a commission on each sale. Managing those individual stores for what basically is one vendor seems like a nightmare to me. Also, customers can buy from any of the vendors and put all the items in one cart.

Anyway, this all is a bit beyond the original scope of your question, which was having Adning put ads on individual store pages. Check this plugin: Stock Locations for Woocommerce. I think that will do what you want to achieve: managing inventories per location and let customers select a location when purchasing. This plugin also sets a new taxonomy for stock locations. That's what will help you targeting ads.

• Love
Man, I deeply appreciate all your help brother.

You have provided me with so much more clarity over the entire project.

I have sandboxed those plugins you recommended and they solved all my bottlenecks.

Do you offer Web Dev services? If so, please drop me a DM I'd love to be able to source you out for projects above my pay grade.:coffee:

Thanks-a-billion my friend!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock