• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Recommendations on LMS?

jedislyr

Sep 27, 2018
Lousiana
So, I'm making a digital learning site on wordpress. As for any recommendations I would appreciate it. I'm looking at ...

BuddyBoss + Learndash or LearnPress + Gamify

LearnDash or LearnPress?

Ultimate Member / Custom Theme + myCred + LearnDash/LearnPress

Looking for all addons for download here on this site hopefully.

Is there anything I haven't listed here thats worth looking at? Maybe tutor LMS? I've seen some really good themes for Learnpress on Themeforrest, BuddyBoss does look good with their integrations. Obviously I'm looking for all of these free at first but if the site picks up in traffic I'll purchase all the plugins... so they have to be available for download.

Last edited:
Reactions: nowlink
Almost all plugins and themes you listed are here on Babiato.

Try using Astra + Learndash or Buddyboss + Learndash.

Reactions: jackdas
Yeah, trying to find out a reason not to use Buddyboss. And perhaps use UM instead... I'm thinking it will lag the homepage down with all of the JS

Build the site separately. Build a pure course site. Let another site do another stuffs.

Hi there, I'm currently busy with exactly such related project. I highly recommend LearnDash.
I've got a few obstacles, Neet to be able to register private students, groups (Corporate Clients with Leader/Manager) and our Instructors. Have all the goodies, just struggling with the registration process and with which Registration/Login OR Members Plugin / Solutions to go with.

Online payment gateway is via Woo-commerce etc, Do I use GraviyForms, UltimateMembers, WP User Registration Pro.... etc etc etc... Guess testing and figuring it out as I go lol.

But yes, LearnDash!!!! I've done so much research and reviewd 3rd party platforms such Forma LMS, Moodle, LifterLMS... LearnDash has everything that suites my business modal.

Hope you get to look into LearnDash LMS, and the best of luck.

Hi there, I'm currently busy with exactly such related project. I highly recommend LearnDash.
I've got a few obstacles, Neet to be able to register private students, groups (Corporate Clients with Leader/Manager) and our Instructors. Have all the goodies, just struggling with the registration process and with which Registration/Login OR Members Plugin / Solutions to go with.

Online payment gateway is via Woo-commerce etc, Do I use GraviyForms, UltimateMembers, WP User Registration Pro.... etc etc etc... Guess testing and figuring it out as I go lol.

But yes, LearnDash!!!! I've done so much research and reviewd 3rd party platforms such Forma LMS, Moodle, LifterLMS... LearnDash has everything that suites my business modal.

Hope you get to look into LearnDash LMS, and the best of luck.

Is your platform providing live courses also? Like webinars and meetings?

I've set up and running WPLMS theme from Vibe Themes and BBB (on private servers) as Live module. Tho my config is without selling and had to do some custom changes in theme and functionality but it works like a charm.

Edit: If you don't want to invest too much, learndash addons are easier to find than WPLMS ones.

Reactions: SYNERGY
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock