• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Reflector - Studio Photography Wordpress Theme

Reflector - Studio Photography Wordpress Theme v1.2.5

No permission to download

rayshman

Trusted Uploader
Dec 19, 2018
rayshman submitted a new resource:

Reflector - Photography - Reflector - Photography

Reflector is a gorgeous and creative theme for professional studios and photographers. It includes albums, galleries, events, fullscreen, proofing, pricelists, blogs for photographers to create a unique website. The theme is not limited to just studios and photographers but could easily be adapted to suit a wide range of applications such as creative agencies, weddings, fashion sites, art blogs.

The Theme allows creating as many new page...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: PMY and Babak
CREATE GRID DOES NOT WORK, WHEN I CLICK, EVERYTHING IS BLANK.

IS IT NOT REGISTERED?

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR REVIEW THAT AN ADMIN OR MODERATOR?

THANK YOU

Last edited:
you are using Reflector theme with this plugin ?

YES Babak, i saw on babiato is here V. 2.7.7 of THE GRID....and on REFLECTOR THEME the grid is v. 2.7.2
i do will install the plugin grid v.2.7.7 overwrite on the reflector theme?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock