• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme v19.6.3

No permission to download
I love this theme, but it keeps on giving me the "Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by …" error. Some problem on function.php files

Reactions: Mscv50
Hello admin , i love this forum so much , and i think all of this assets are clean . But some time i fetched some issue with this theme, it shows database connection establish error . other theme is okay with my hosting and same database . so i can't understand this theme contain malware or something other problem . Can you tell me please why this error is occur . it will be very helpful for me. Thanks again for this forum .

Hello admin , i love this forum so much , and i think all of this assets are clean . But some time i fetched some issue with this theme, it shows database connection establish error . other theme is okay with my hosting and same database . so i can't understand this theme contain malware or something other problem . Can you tell me please why this error is occur . it will be very helpful for me. Thanks again for this forum .
theme is clean im sure the problem back to your hosting
read here

Reactions: putagamer
Hi, guys
Here is 10.0.2 clean untouched

10.0.2 - 11 may 2020

Added: FAQ schema for accordion shortcode. This allows to get very cool snippet in google
Added: Option in Stick on scroll widget to show it only on single pages. Can be useful if you use it for table of contents shortcode
Added: Compatibility for Rehub framework plugin and 7.4 php

Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v10.0.2 Nulled

Download REHub v10.0.2 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
V10.0.2 – 11 MAY 2020

• fix: compatibility with PHP 7.4 for Rehub framework installation wizard
  • Added: FAQ schema for accordion shortcode. This allows to get very cool snippet in google
  • Added: Option in Stick on scroll widget to show it only on single pages. Can be useful if you use it for table of contents shortcode

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v10.0.3 Nulled

Download REHub v10.0.3 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free - Thanks To @NullMaster
v10.0.3 – 18 MAY 2020

Read the rest of this update entry...

While installing the demo recompare theme i got a error i.e. {"status":"afterAllImportAJAX"}. Pls provide any solution.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock