• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme v19.6.3

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: KarmaticOne
I still got error when install rehub v11.3
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v11.4 Nulled

Download REHub v11.4 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free Thanks To @NullMaster
v11.4 – 10 AUGUST 2020

• Added: Coupon options in OfferListing blocks of Gutenberg
  • Added: Batch smart scroll function for WOW Elementor framework (full tutorial will be soon)
  • Update:Store deal filter shows offers with empty coupons + other fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: elmocando
It was Working fine till yesterday. But today when we go in theme manager and click any option after general nothing happens. Link change but it won't go to that option. Tried resetting whole WordPress and reinstalling theme. Its same. Any guidance? Or anyone facing this issue ?

It was Working fine till yesterday. But today when we go in theme manager and click any option after general nothing happens. Link change but it won't go to that option. Tried resetting whole WordPress and reinstalling theme. Its same. Any guidance? Or anyone facing this issue ?
Can be ajax issue. What error in console? If you updated wp ver to 5.5 try to rollback

Reactions: Romantiq and Babak
Can be ajax issue. What error in console? If you updated wp ver to 5.5 try to rollback
Yes yes yes. This can be my issue. Can you guide me how to rollback without any issue. Yes today i updated WordPress to 5.5. Please guide me to rollback without any reset

Yes yes yes. This can be my issue. Can you guide me how to rollback without any issue. Yes today i updated WordPress to 5.5. Please guide me to rollback without any reset

soon i will share ver 11.6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock