• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Removing the nitropack inscription at the bottom

gokurdera

Feb 4, 2019
Hi,
I have a website that is on Wordpress on Divi.
Earlier I used the WP Rocket plugin and I was satisfied, at the same time I learned about nitropack and the effects are amazing.
I use the free version and something like this (screen) appeared at the bottom. 29840
I tried to remove it using css, at the same time when I enter the site via wp-admin I can not see this inscription anymore. My guess is that this is a type of blockage so that I don't remove it.
I have my footer off, so it's not on the footer.
Do you have any ideas or someone has already done something similar?

Hi,
Earlier I used the WP Rocket plugin and I was satisfied, at the same time I learned about nitropack and the effects are amazing.
I use the free version and something like this (screen) appeared at the bottom. 29840
I tried to remove it using css, at the same time when I enter the site via wp-admin I can not see this inscription anymore. My guess is that this is a type of blockage so that I don't remove it.
Hello kindly help me removing it from my site as well please?

Reactions: digitalwebport
Hi,
do you have any solution for that?

I found something like this:
.npf__message {display: none! important}

or even better:
.npf {display: none! important}

But I am afraid that this second option would hide more than badge if they also add something else to the website.

People wrote that it works, but I haven't tested it myself. I gave up nitropack because it was causing errors on the site.

Good luck ! :D

Hello kindly help me removing it from my site as well please?
@gokurdera there are 2 method to hide the badge
1. using javascript
put this code to footer.php and purge cache,
*the badge will remove from bottom of page but still exist if you see view-source of you page.
JavaScript:
<script>
(function() {

let divc = document.querySelector('div[style]');
if(divc){
let actdisplay = window.getComputedStyle(divc, null).display;
let actclear = window.getComputedStyle(divc, null).clear;

if(actdisplay == 'block' && actclear == 'both')    {
divc.remove();
}
}

})();

</script>
if the js code above doesn't work, use code below
JavaScript:
<script>
document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function(){
let divc = document.querySelectorAll('div[style]');
for (let i = 0, len = divc.length; i < len; i++) {

let actdisplay = window.getComputedStyle(divc[i], null).display;
let actclear = window.getComputedStyle(divc[i], null).clear;

divc[i].remove();
}
}
});  

</script>

2. using php
you need edit file wp-content/plugins/nitropack/nitropack-sdk/NitroPack/SDK/Pagecache.php
you dont need purge cache if you using this method

PHP:
# first find
public function readfile()
# and find this code inside readfile function

if ($this->canUseCompression() && (ini_get("zlib.output_compression") === "0" || ini_set("zlib.output_compression", "0") !== false)) {
            $filePath .= ".gz";
}
#changed to
if ($this->canUseCompression() && (ini_get("zlib.output_compression") === "0" || ini_set("zlib.output_compression", "0") !== false)) {
           //$filePath .= ".gz";
}

# after that, find this code inside readfile function
echo $file->content;
# changed to
//echo $file->content;
echo preg_replace('/<template id="[^>]*">[^>]*<style>.*?nitropack.io.*?<\/script>.+<script>/s', '<script>', $file->content);
*ofcourse you can modify the regex to make it better, but for me it's working fine
you can see if the code working or not in here POC
11.png

Last edited:
1. using javascript
*the badge will remove from bottom of page but still exist if you see view-source of you page.
JavaScript:
<script>
(function() {

if(divc){

divc.remove();
}
}

})();
</script>

2. using php
you need edit file wp-content/plugins/nitropack/nitropack-sdk/NitroPack/SDK/Pagecache.php

PHP:
# first find
echo $file->content;
# changed to
//echo $file->content;
echo preg_replace('/<template id="[^>]*">[^>]*<style>.*?nitropack.io.*?<\/script>.+<script>/s', '<script>', $file->content);
*ofcourse you can modify the regex to make it better, but for me it's working fine
11.png
Thank you, just trying, i dont event use nitropack on my site, since my site always static, only needed when editing or adding a post on EC2.

Your tips number 1, it woks. but no with number 2, there's no such a file in Nitropack SDK named Pagecache.php.

but it work on Point 1 :)
nice

Thank you, just trying, i dont event use nitropack on my site, since my site always static, only needed when editing or adding a post on EC2.

Your tips number 1, it woks. but no with number 2, there's no such a file in Nitropack SDK named Pagecache.php.

but it work on Point 1 :)
nice
maybe you didn't see it bro but the file is there :)
1.jpg

maybe you didn't see it bro but the file is there :)
1.jpg
OMG! hahaha my bad, I did't check the Nitropack folder inside nitropack-sdk folder.. -_-
nitro.png.png
so when we remove the exixting site from nitropack dashboard and re-register the site, will the quota be reset? i've used 200 out of 200 available for the test :D

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
OMG! hahaha my bad, I did't check the Nitropack folder inside nitropack-sdk folder.. -_-
nitro.png.png
so when we remove the exixting site from nitropack dashboard and re-register the site, will the quota be reset? i've used 200 out of 200 available for the test :D
hahaha i don't know about it bro,
i think better you use wp-rocket without quota limit.

*no need to purge your cache if you remove the nitropack badge from pagecache.php

hahaha i don't know about it bro,
i think better you use wp-rocket without quota limit.

*no need to purge your cache if you remove the nitropack badge from pagecache.php
just tested and it reset actually, :)
gooooooooddd nitr.png

1. using javascript
JavaScript:
<script>
(function() {

if(divc){

divc.remove();
}
}

})();
</script>

2. using php

PHP:
# first find
echo $file->content;
# changed to
//echo $file->content;
11.png

Perfect friend. Thks.

Hey guys. I tested out NitroPack, and somehow I only got the footer banner once, and then it was gone. Accessing the site from a different location didn't show the banner either. Purged the site cache from Cloudflare too, and I don't see the banner anymore.

Not sure what happened.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock