• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Removing the nitropack inscription at the bottom

The damn thing reappeared on Mobile though it has disappeared on Desktop (How is that even possible?) Anyone experienced this or has my Mobile gone haywire? :(

Best option is to add a floating bar in the footer . like a share button or call to action.. :)

I'm a new member who try to sell services

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha i don't know about it bro,
i think better you use wp-rocket without quota limit.

*no need to purge your cache if you remove the nitropack badge from pagecache.php
Which code need to remove?

I found something like this:
.npf__message {display: none! important}

or even better:
.npf {display: none! important}

But I am afraid that this second option would hide more than badge if they also add something else to the website.

People wrote that it works, but I haven't tested it myself. I gave up nitropack because it was causing errors on the site.

Good luck ! :D

Its Workkkkkkkkkk

Try going to plugins -> Plugin Editor -> Select plugin from the list and add the display none !important css inside the plugin css files itself.

This is an English only forum my friend. All posts must be in English
already fixed thanks.I use js

Reactions: imrantectivo
Does anyone know how to remove the nitropack logo from the footer with css or js? Could you put the code here?
I tried several ways and failed.

How do I contact you?
can't you put it as shared for everyone here?
edit your wp-content/plugins/nitropack/nitropack-sdk/NitroPack/SDK/Pagecache

--> find
public function readfile()
--> find this code inside readfile function

if ($this->canUseCompression() && (ini_get("zlib.output_compression") === "0" || ini_set("zlib.output_compression", "0") !== false)) {
$filePath .= ".gz";
}
-->changed to
if ($this->canUseCompression() && (ini_get("zlib.output_compression") === "0" || ini_set("zlib.output_compression", "0") !== false)) {
//$filePath .= ".gz";
}

--> after that, find this code inside readfile function
echo $file->content;
---> changed to
//echo $file->content;
echo preg_replace('/<template id="[^>]*">[^>]*<style>.*?nitropack.io.*?<\/script>.+<script>/s', '<script>', $file->content);

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock