• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Babatio New Elementor Sub-Forum Category

BNew99

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Apr 2, 2019
Hi @Babak and Team admins,

you might consider creating a new category that would contain all plugins (and possibly threads) related to elementor.
There are enough of them and it looks like he's there for a while.

Thank You
:cool:

Reactions: Babak and Solace

you might consider creating a new category that would contain all plugins (and possibly threads) related to elementor.

Thank You
its easy to create subforum for elementor but
some items shared in codecanyon so i cant move this item to codecanyon and elementor subforum
i will add crocoblock subforum to add jetcore or jettab etc to this forum

Reactions: Solace

Thank You

Even if you are including all the Crocoblock ones you are looking at 40-50 max. Maybe a Page Builder Category with Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, WP Bakery etc stuff though.

Reactions: Babak
its easy to create subforum for elementor but
some items shared in codecanyon so i cant move this item to codecanyon and elementor subforum
i will add crocoblock subforum to add jetcore or jettab etc to this forum

If an Elementor plugin is also on codecanyon I'd say that Elementor would be a more relevant category.

Yes Babak any plugin that has to do with Elementor either it's from codecanyon or not. They should be under the Elementor sub category.

Elementor is a legend on it's own. So many add-ons.

As I saw the poll in Utility plugins list.

@Babak
Have you made a decision on this?
No pressure but interest. 👀

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock