• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ]Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software

First of all Never post anything revealing your database credentials if its on live server. I advise you to revoke those immediately.
What version are you installing?
Thanks for the advice , actually those will not be my database credentials (thats just dummy values )
I am installing Belloo 4.0 , right now

I think you have already removed it , should I delete that comment ?
The comment is fine. I removed image as I thought it was legitimate details added. You can add it again if you want. Just put a note re: being sample.

TassieNZ :)

Could you please tell me what am i doing wrong , why am i getting stuck at that step while installing ?

Thanks for the advice , actually those will not be my database credentials (thats just dummy values )
I am installing Belloo 4.0 , right now
There's version 4.2 just search and try a fresh installation. If you face any issue you can PM your cpanel details and i will install it for you

(Nulled)Belloo v4.2.1 - Complete Premium Dating Software

Yes contact me , i have problem is bellow on the picture

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 27
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock